We the undersigned Love Morrissey and hate racism.

Here!

Count me in also.

im all in.

Count me in! All my love and support for Morrissey!!! There is no way on this green earth that such a sensitive soul is a racist.

MORRISSEY...It's in your words, it's in your heart, you care for all...as long as they are not Crashing Bores!! LOL

VIVA Morrissey :D

I'm still thinking. Can I have a few days to decide?

Agree 100%. Signed.

Signed.

Oh, and no surrender to the NME.

Here, I mucked around with the image so it would be OK on a T-Shirt - go ahead Hugh & Grim and everyone else.

2086554187_38611b94ab_b.jpg

Peter

Hi Guys, ok I am going to print this shirt for the London gigs. I will be there for all 6. If you want one, I will charge you whatever it costs me (trying to figure that out now-probably NO MORE than $8-$10 plus shipping). PM me with your size and email address and I can arrange for you to get one. I would prefer NOT to bring 100 t-shirts in my suitcase to London (from the USA), so if I can send them to you, that would be cool. I am going to have them printed on black unisex t-shirts. The people that had the original idea, Morrisseythe23rd, Uncleskinny & Grim, will get one for no charge.

(I am also going to try to get them to the band, so hopefully they will wear them for at least 1 of the gigs!)

BTW, does anyone know what this font is?!?! I would like to recreate a clean version, but I can use this jpg if I have to...

Ok, who wants to MAKE A STATEMENT & SUPPORT OUR BOY!?!?

Back
Top Bottom