Tribute acts

Sometimes you just gotta go crazy though!
I've bought tickets to see Man City and Sex and the City series 4 so far today! (

Once you've been to see City, you dont need to have the sex fix. Watching City win is truely orgasmic ;)

Jukebox Jury

I won't hold my breath :p

I don't think it will be as good for me as you if the win, although I'm sure I will be happy. It'll be my first Premiership game, wanted to see a decent game of football for a change, instead of a team of men who look like they should be playing sunday league (only joking town, I love you really!)

Hey soz I was being yelled and yelled cos I had managed to overcook pasta to the point of burning it haha. Yeah you were right about reliability, and validity is how accurate your conclusions were, how right you were and to what extent what you were trying to find out..err, got found out. Remember Viv always banging on about "rich, valid data"? :shudder:

You're mad. You live in Manchester and you're pining for Huddersfield?! Even Posh Mandy wants to live in Manc after she graduates, now she's experienced S&G!

Haha yeah I gathered someone had done summat to annoy our Ruthus, her texts were drunken and rambly but above all: 'nuff pissed off about summat!! Haha. Do you really think she'll come to Stuttgart? Reeeally?!

Did I tell you I played the lottery on Saturday?! I matched one number. NEXT WEEK, NEXT WEEK, I can FEEL IT!!! I've already promised Stuart I'll send him to "Tenerifey" (wherever that is!) for a fortnight when I win. What do you want?

I'm trying to write my essay in that long winded way you are known for

Haha you wanna try it! It's never let me down! Lol if you wanna email me it again, I'll have a fiddle and bump up the word count! (There's nowt on TV tonight after that thing about the lubbely lickle foxes at 9 and SATC at 12.15!)

Yes, that's all I ever think about when I hear 'valid' too! Think I've just about covered validity now. It's so boring this essay, I wanna go home!

Yes, Ruth's fella is being an arse, but its ok, she just got really drunk and was fine. I hope she does come to Deutschland mit uns. Yes I am pining a bit for Hudds, today would be the perfect Head of Steam day! I'm back in a month anyway, so not that longer to endure this hell hole!

Erm I dunno what you can buy me...I want that SATC box set (are they rly showing it on ch4?!) and just a nice holiday please.

I bet hurry up and write this essay, wanted to be home before 7 (in 15 mins) yeah right!

Haha you wanna try it! It's never let me down! Lol if you wanna email me it again, I'll have a fiddle and bump up the word count! (There's nowt on TV tonight after that thing about the lubbely lickle foxes at 9 and SATC at 12.15!)

Its alright, I wanna get it done now and printed off so I don't have to worry about it tonight. I'm only writing 1,000 words then i'm van gough!

Yeah yeah yeah it's on C4 tonight! It's the one where Samantha ends up in a fire station followed by the one where Carrie's shagging that silver-haired politician who wants her to wee on him (sounds ludicrous when you type it, why is that?). I know we've watched those ones online - nuff - but hopefully better episodes next week, eh? From which we can better learn how to negotiate the jungle that is modern life!!

I just had a flashback to all the retards in our Sociology class and remembered the definitions Toni and Hannah etc (!) always used: "validity is where is paints a true picture..a-tish-EAUUU!!" :rolleyes: ;)

Well, she knew her stuff - her grandma was as aristocratic as you can get, you know!

Okay, I mocked you for missing Huddersfield, but I miss college days! Jokes! :cool:

Went to see The Smiths Indeed back in March and they were fanbloodytastic! Perhaps one of the best gigs I've been to!

If this gets confirmed would you let me know please :)

I hate to drag his back to the original point of this thread but....

Yeah no probs, I've been in contact with their lead singer and gave them possible venues. He seemed quite keen, so lets hope it happens.

Guys Believe me the best Smiths/Moz Tribute Band are These Charming Men
Playing Dublin 28th April. I have seen many but these guys nail every song

http://www.thesecharmingmen.com/

www.myspace.com/thesecharmingmen

These guys used to be flown from dublin to LA to perform at the Smiths convention. And when Moz pulled out of the Fuji Festival in Japan 2004 at the last minute they performed on his behalf in front of 40,000 people. Not many tribute bands can say that

The guitarist looks a bit like Boz but plays like Johnny Marr. A very talented individual

Believe!!!

cossy:)

Last edited:
Guys Believe me the best Smiths/Moz Tribute Band are These Charming Men

Having seen them at the LA convention in 2003 I have to agree. They did a Smiths set one night and a Morrissey set the next.
Isn't it a different singer now though, i heard the original moved to America?
If so, is the new singer good / as good?

Jukebox Jury

Having seen them at the LA convention in 2003 I have to agree. They did a Smiths set one night and a Morrissey set the next.
Isn't it a different singer now though, i heard the original moved to America?
If so, is the new singer good / as good?

Jukebox Jury

Yes the new singer is Lee Brady. The other singer Ritchie moved to America. Lee has a fantastic voice and it gives the band the option of playing songs that Ritchie couldnt quite manage Heaven Knows What Difference Miserale Lie etc.... Great Band

cossy

Back
Top Bottom