Question about supporting acts...

C

Cemetry Gates

I just have a simple, general question concerning Morrissey's choice in choosing his supporting acts. I know this might sound dumb but, I'd like to know a logical answer.

Why did he choose the people he did? Sounds dumb, right? Well, I'm asking really, what qualities they had that impressed him so much that he's willing to have them tour w/ him?

What about Ms. Young? How did she come into the picture, initially? Has anyone ever heard about her and her music before she toured w/ Moz? What special qualifications/characteristics does she have that impressed him so much? I'm asking b/c I haven't seen her live yet, I've seen Moz now 5 times (as I'm hoping to get 2 more gigs of his under my belt if God will allow me).

I am just asking too b/c, I thought a lot last night of all of the past gigs I've been to literally since age of 14. I thought how time has progressed and how media tactics have increased. I am just thinking and reminiscing of the past I guess considering a lot of things are changing in my life now so, that must be the reminiscing part.

Well, if someone could enlighten me, I'd appreciate it. :)

Back
Top Bottom