The Moz/Smiths Top 100, Part 45: FRIDAY MOURNING

How do you rate Friday Mouring

• Total voters
My favorite part is the whole "When they pull me down..." montage...he makes the words flow so well with the music...I'd like to see Celine try that!

We should start a poll on how Celine Dion should be executed...

My vote is for Firing Squad

It is my belief, [and I in no way WISH this upon her,] that she will someday put herself into cardiac arrest with all the self-aggrandizing chest thumping she does.

this song is pish.

24% so far gave it a 10? jesus, stop bumming Moz and actually vote with a bit of thought you bellends.

Bellends or not........It's a fkn class song and it means a helluva lot to me and if you don't like it then........*blows raspberry*

BTW, I LOVE CELINE
...:p Problem.......

Celine is Canada's answer to the Atomic Bomb....

While we wait for the new album to arrive, let us go about rating the songs we know, on a daily basis, and compile our own Morrissey/Smiths Top 100.
And instead of chronologically, let's do them alphabetically.

Song for Today: FRANKLY, MR. SHANKLY

little failure?
i guess Mr Houdini has a few days off to spend time with his family

**9**

24% so far gave it a 10? jesus, stop bumming Moz and actually vote with a bit of thought you bellends.

I've given it a lot of thought, and decided to vote 10 as I love this song!

Duck off, Fick head!

With the passing of time....

Quarry B-sides are in the most part lost classics.

Teenage Dad On His Estate
Its Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small
Munich Air Disaster 1958
Never Played Symphonies
My Life Is An Endless Succession....
Slum Mums
Noise Is The Best Revenge.. HA HA HA HA

With the passing of time....

Quarry B-sides are in the most part lost classics.

Teenage Dad On His Estate
Its Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small
Munich Air Disaster 1958
Never Played Symphonies
My Life Is An Endless Succession....
Slum Mums
Noise Is The Best Revenge.. HA HA HA HA

I prefer Ringleader as an album to Quarry but Quarry's b-sides are better than Ringleader's. Glad I cleared that up; I could tell you were all on tenterhooks.

This is one of my favourite Moz B sides ever. Better than every single song on YATQ.

Lyrically, I love this song. Musically and melodically, it's sub-par. Sounds like some bland Elton John song or something. Such a pity to waste such top notch lyrics on music like that. Moz really needs to shake up his band with some innovative talents. I gave this one a 7.

Back
Top Bottom