The Best Smiths Song Ever, Round 3

Best Song On The Queen Is Dead

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frankly Mr Shankly, Bigmouth Strikes again, Cemetry Gates. Still not my fave album, sorry!

Is it wrong to feel like you're soulmates with all those who voted Never had no one ever (I mean, both of them)? :o

Is it wrong to feel like you're soulmates with all those who voted Never had no one ever (I mean, both of them)? :o
Oh darling, I have listened to that song for a million of times, but live version... Now I don't know whether it's right to vote for it here because it's a studio track. I'm awfully confused! :confused:

Oh darling, I have listened to that song for a million of times, but live version... Now I don't know whether it's right to vote for it here because it's a studio track. I'm awfully confused! :confused:

ooh, think of the live version and vote for it ... then the four of us can have a group hug!

I didn't vote for it but it would have been my fifth choice :) It's great but of course in competition with There's a light, I know it's over, The Queen is Dead and Cemetry Gates it's just hard...

I just accidentally left out The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, which I meant to select over Cemetry Gates. I always stuff these polls up. :(

The other two were I Know It's Over and TIALTNGO.

Hmm.. interesting choices of Smiths songs. I picked nearly all of them, goodness, I can hardly help myself on these multiple choice polls.

Cemetry
Thorn
Light

(So funny how on all three polls, many match two of my three, but no one matches all three of mine.)

Almost used up my votes before I got to side 2. There's no way I could not check The Queen Is Dead, Frankly Mr Shankly, or Bigmouth Strikes Again. This album is filled with great songs, but I think Frankly Mr Shankly is very underrated. The line about "bloody awful poetry, Mr Shankly" is enough to get this one in the top 3.

My choices for this album : 'There is a light....' (of course) / 'Bigmouth...' / 'I know it's over'

though its not my fav smiths albim, the 3 choices were much more difficult
than the 2 albums before, they are;

the queen is dead
i know it's over
bigmouth strikes again

If the title track doesn't get through I'll despair.

impossible choice

i went for

TQID
Bigmouth
Some girls.....

purely as i know There is a light... will get enough votes to get to the final and i will vote for it there to win.

This is hands down my favorite album......I'm ususally very decisive but this time I'm having a crisis. Help, I wanna vote for all of them!!
3 is not enough.:(

There Is A Light.....I lost my SMITHS virginity with this song, best ever!!

Boy With a Thorn

Bigmouth Strikes Again

the queen is dead, there is a light and cemetry gates

Back
Top Bottom