Morrissey Central "RENAISSANCE MONTURA HOTEL LOBBY AT LAX (Los Angeles)" (March 18, 2024)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/renaissance-montura-hotel

full

Photo by Richard Blade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the 'Every Day' meant to be slightly out of focus, inferring how the days blur, or just a crap phone/photographer. I'd have taken 3 and picked the clearest.
It should be Everyday not Every Day.
A subtle but distinct and important difference

Dear MC manant,

FYI: there is nothing remotely Renaissance about that lobby.

Kind regards,

Barking (the Bard).

¿Crees que ese es el único problema que tendría al empezar a acampar? Bueno, en ese caso, estoy seguro de que la vacuna le permitirá acampar hasta que su corazón esté contento.
The vaccine is not recommended for people over 60, there are no studies that indicate that it is safe in that age range, unfortunately

Where did it go? For the first decade and a half his solo career it was impeccable.

Has it occurred to you that the Morrissey you recall is actually long gone?

The one we're left with is a stunt double named Papa Jack, who is mostly comprised of makeup and prosthetics.

Last edited:
View attachment 102675

No fashion sense whatsoever. Absolutely none.
Huh?? Not everyone has to dress up when they go out and about. His style is always cool to me, even his normal out-and-about gear. But this is definitely a put together outfit... the hat matches his blazer (I like the blue), the zip up and flares look great and he is wearing his favorite shoes. Dare I say he looks great in those sunglasses. ♥️ I will never body shame the guy, he is an older gent that has said he doesn't ever work out (it's a really old interview where I heard it, but I can't picture Morrissey in a gym at this stage), I know he's said he enjoys bread a lot, that's what eating mostly carbs does to your body, it plumps you up and that's fine. I think, given those circumstances, he looks great. He seems to be someone who is and always has been shy and uncomfortable in his own skin. I'd just love to see him happy or as close as is allowed. ✨🫀🌷

Huh?? Not everyone has to dress up when they go out and about. His style is always cool to me, even his normal out-and-about gear. But this is definitely a put together outfit... the hat matches his blazer (I like the blue), the zip up and flares look great and he is wearing his favorite shoes. Dare I say he looks great in those sunglasses. ♥️ I will never body shame the guy, he is an older gent that has said he doesn't ever work out (it's a really old interview where I heard it, but I can't picture Morrissey in a gym at this stage), I know he's said he enjoys bread a lot, that's what eating mostly carbs does to your body, it plumps you up and that's fine. I think, given those circumstances, he looks great. He seems to be someone who is and always has been shy and uncomfortable in his own skin. I'd just love to see him happy or as close as is allowed. ✨🫀🌷

I am not body shaming him. Read my post closely. It’s not that hard. It’s only six words.

His fashion sense is non-existent. That’s all I said. Don’t put words in my mouth. It’s very unbecoming.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom