Pretending we're human beings..

Illness_As_Art

Under the ground
Doesn't Morrissey like Look back in anger? Or John Osbourne in general? I've never heard him mention it before and it seems like his rather cold cup of tea..

Doesn't Morrissey like Look back in anger? Or John Osbourne in general? I've never heard him mention it before and it seems like his rather cold cup of tea..

I rather liked Victor Lewis-Smith's suggestion for a book based on libraries in Essex being under-supplied - "Book-lack in Ongar"

Peter

Look, I know I sound like I'm just trying to get attention,
but please reply to my post about what Morrissey's next
album title should be.
I thought it was funny.....
or is Julia vengeful and everyone is scared of her?

I am not sure, but there is one link: according to Joe Slee's "Peepholism", Morrissey wanted to use a photo of Alan Bates from the stage version of "Look Back In Anger" for the sleeve of "William, It Was Really Nothing", but Alan Bates refused permission.

(completely off topic) I saw the title of the thread "Pretending we're human beings...." and my first honest answer was this........ yeah, i pretend to be a human being daily.....

Back
Top Bottom