Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

They have Tirami Su Baileys here :confused:

Not convinced. I mean, if I wanted Tirami Su I'd eat Tirami Su. Anyway, Salted Caramel Baileys is the best.

Also, Lufthansa is the worst. They have the WORST customer service IN THE WORLD!!!
yeah, i feel like all the cake ones would just taste gritty. im not sure if the red velvet one actually tastes gritty (like gritty paint to be exact) or if its just my imagination but the result of my not wanting to drink it is the same either way.

its a good thing i had the day off as all bus service has been suspended today. the snow must have put me into hibernation mode because i slept until five which is really depressing and something i would never ordinarily be able to do. what a bust of a day. i hope the snow is all miraculously gone by tomorrow.

richey is so absolutely adorable here. i love the way he talks. "it's always hard to play the guitar" LOL! so cute!! and nicky is so hilarious: "im glad he died." why cant they be my friends?!?

At work there seems to be a new consensus about the boss being a narcissist. It takes one, to see one, babes. But i know what they mean. He is stuck in a grammar-school bully persona, not nice at all, completely immature emotionally, on the other hand, he plays the role of a high official dignitary. I am very sick of having to deal with such people. The coworkers are not much better, whining and complaining, unable to react, and of course, as blind as church mice to their own behaviour. But at least they can see something's wrong.... in others. I am sick of it.

I wonder if one needs to be a narcissist in order to fulfill these kind of roles of power. Not saying it’s right. But it takes that bully boy nature to secure that kind of position. And of course a different nature to take on other ‘lesser’ roles. But being aware of it is also painful, because, what does one do then? As they say, ignorance is bliss. Maybe you need to look for a different job? all your posts about that place, just sounds awful. Of course making that kind of change, is easier said then done. Wishing you the best.

It's -7 out but -15 or so with the arctic wind. I called to say I wasn't coming in to work because of the busses. My boss said there were busses running and that I had to come in (no guarantee however that there would still be busses running tonight when I'm off and it's dark and even colder and probably icy). So I went out and waited for the bus, and shit was it cold. I lost all feeling in every part of me and could feel my blood stop flowing and was sure I was about to faint. Suddenly it was more than I could take and i just started sobbing. After forty minutes, still no bus. So I finally decided to pack it in and wander home, slowly, shakily, with still no feeling. So now I have to call them back and tell them I'd rather quit than go back out in that and I can't help bit think how cruel and inhumane it was that they made me go out there in the first place.

Well, well, well. If it isn’t the moth.

I was off The Smiths & Morrissey for quite some time. Not intentionally, but music is music and emotions will sway you around. A beautiful woman had invited me to go see Morrissey in Ontario, CA. November 11th, 2022. It sparked this fire back up for me and Morrissey. This was my 6th time seeing Morrissey I believe and her first time, so it felt so special. It meant the world to me. She really made me feel like high school again. As usual, I made mistakes and i've spent the past couple weeks trying to fix these things, but no luck. I could only sit here and remind myself it's nothing unusual. I'm in so much lust over the romantic thought of Morrissey and woman with as much love for him as I do(Im a bigger fan :p)

I'm always there
It's always elsewhere

Whoah, Pashernate love
Oh, where are you?
Where are you?
Where are you?
Where are you?

Just watching a fantastic gig of Liam Gallagher at at the Ritz in Manchester and someone chucks a pint at him at 39.15, his response is brilliant!

This is a bit of a day-ruiner: it looks like forum user spent has deleted her account. She was one of my favorite posters on here. I enjoyed reading her movie and vinyl reviews. She did one on Nico's Camera Obscura and it was some great writing & insight. Even her random musings on this "post whatever you're thinking" thread were worthwhile. Oh well, I'm sure she had her reasons. But I'll miss the cute Anna Karina avatar and that signature video with the fated and forlorn calf in a transport truck. Peace be with you, Deleted member 28602.

This is a bit of a day-ruiner: it looks like forum user spent has deleted her account. She was one of my favorite posters on here. I enjoyed reading her movie and vinyl reviews. She did one on Nico's Camera Obscura and it was some great writing & insight. Even her random musings on this "post whatever you're thinking" thread were worthwhile. Oh well, I'm sure she had her reasons. But I'll miss the cute Anna Karina avatar and that signature video with the fated and forlorn calf in a transport truck. Peace be with you, Deleted member 28602.
She's done it before. The first time she preceded her leaving with a tantrum aimed at Davidt. Lost all respect.

I hate it when the sane people leave. I did not interact with her much but she seemed really nice, interesting and intelligent. I was going to post in her movie thread because I just saw a film version of Crime and Punishment that I actually liked. Oh well maybe she will return.

why are redacteds posts all aimed at me?? is she obsessed with me?? im not the sort of person who generally think things are ALL ABOUT ME, but redacteds posts are defo ALL ABOUT ME. she even commits to blatantly obvious lies for my benefit. i wonder why. i would feel flattered but i dont find her dimensional enough to be able to actualize her as a person so im not, i just think it's sort of curious.

I hate it when the sane people leave. I did not interact with her much but she seemed really nice, interesting and intelligent. I was going to post in her movie thread because I just saw a film version of Crime and Punishment that I actually liked. Oh well maybe she will return.

I also dislike it when normal, balanced people leave. When I first joined this place in 2008, it was genuinely filled with nice people, with next to aggression, bigotry, prejudice etc. People would actually add stuff onto their bios - I remember people wishing me happy birthday via PM, and connecting with people I'd met here at Morrissey gigs and vice versa.

It's not the same any more, and it seems that any semblance of wishing to connect with other people or just being nice will be used against each other.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom