Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i also bought a giant sized jar of antipasto, a jar of mango chutney, 3 boxes of oysters, 3 packages of brie cheese, 2 tins of dolmades, 10 bars of nougat, 2 boxes of mozart kugeln, 2 boxes of chocolate hedgehogs, a container of organic medjool dates, what else? all things of course that dont need to be eaten right away.

i also bought a giant sized jar of antipasto, a jar of mango chutney, 3 boxes of oysters, 3 packages of brie cheese, 2 tins of dolmades, 10 bars of nougat, 2 boxes of mozart kugeln, 2 boxes of chocolate hedgehogs, a container of organic medjool dates, what else? all things of course that dont need to be eaten right away.

Eat it all at once. Come on, you can do it!!! :handfist:

i actually plan on saving some of it, like one box of hedgehogs and mozart kugeln for around christmas. i WAS going to give my sister one of the boxes of hedgehogs but decided no way. they're too good and too expensive!

I’ve been intermittent fasting, too. I eat nothing for two days and then lettuce and a little bit of sea life (that I catch myself) on the third day. I tend to get too hungry when I eat nothing at all and lose too much weight too quickly. But this works for me.

I’ve been intermittent fasting, too. I eat nothing for two days and then lettuce and a little bit of sea life (that I catch myself) on the third day. I tend to get too hungry when I eat nothing at all and lose too much weight too quickly. But this works for me.
good job, bun bun! even if you arent long term fasting that still sounds pretty extreme by most peoples standards. are you feeling any better doing that? also the more you do that, the less hungry you'll get. usually hunger is actually just detox. so like those people who feel hungry and weak if they havent eaten by noon? they actually have high toxicity and it's the detoxification that is making them feel hungry and weak.

also, do you think i should give red velvet baileys a go??

i actually plan on saving some of it, like one box of hedgehogs and mozart kugeln for around christmas. i WAS going to give my sister one of the boxes of hedgehogs but decided no way. they're too good and too expensive!

Oh, I want chocolate hedgehogs for Christmas, too!!! And Baileys cookies. And baklava. And rum balls. And cinnamon cookies. And almond cookies. :hearteyes:

You're making me hungry. I just ate peanut butter with a spoon.
Who, me? What with? The breakfast of champions?:D
I adore peanut butter but looks like I've become a bit allergic (like with most things I like eating).
I just finished dicing parsnips and I'm more exhausted than S. Graham in "the Chef".
I'm considering starting cocaine, honestly.

good job, bun bun! even if you arent long term fasting that still sounds pretty extreme by most peoples standards. are you feeling any better doing that? also the more you do that, the less hungry you'll get. usually hunger is actually just detox. so like those people who feel hungry and weak if they havent eaten by noon? they actually have high toxicity and it's the detoxification that is making them feel hungry and weak.

also, do you think i should give red velvet baileys a go??

I am relatively well. I’ve been intermittent fasting for four weeks now. Another thing I do is walk barefoot on sand every day - it’s incredibly good for propriception and balance, and my soul. Another factor that might add to my well-being is having quit my job - no stress, no deadlines, no Ed Sheeran loving colleagues…

So I don’t know about the long term effect of this, but right now I’m much better than I was last year. 🤞

Of course you must give red velvet Baileys a try! Very inspired to go and get some myself. For Christmas. Although they probably don’t sell them in Sweden, as usual. Must check.

I am relatively well. I’ve been intermittent fasting for four weeks now. Another thing I do is walk barefoot on sand every day - it’s incredibly good for propriception and balance, and my soul. Another factor that might add to my well-being is me not working - no stress, no deadlines, no Ed Sheeran loving colleagues…

So I don’t know about the long term effect of this, but right now I’m much better than I was last year. 🤞

Of course you must give red velvet Baileys a try! Very inspired to go and get some myself. For Christmas. Although they probably don’t sell them in Sweden, as usual. Must check.
i hope they do!!!!!! then we can compare our opinions of it!!!

no ed sheeran loving colleagues! :lbf: ive got some of those myself. god, i wish i could not work. glad you're feeling better!

Well, I’ll have to find a new job eventually, but it will have to be a gentler one. I didn’t realise at the time how not at all helpful a job like mine was in battling/managing an illness like mine.

I checked, and the red velvet Baileys is not available in our government owned liquor stores, as expected. I feel a trip to Denmark or Germany coming on before Christmas 😊

Did you eat any of the mushrooms/mango chutney/oysters/Brie/nougat/chocolate hedgehogs/Mozartkugeln or did you sleep like

EF987D7A-08F7-40A4-9026-E124C1255062.jpeg

The place is very dull without you. All the lovely oddballs (I naturally include myself in that lot) are mercilessly chased by topic-obsessed mods. I would try to explain to them everything is connected but I feel it would be a waste of precious time.:lbf:

It's very brave to travel these days. If you're planning to travel to other parts of Europe, beware of strikes and petrol shortages! And general chaos pretty much everywhere I suppose. Hope it all goes smoothly!
In Ireland if you can throw a pint and down a dart they'll adopt you as one of their own.(Needless to say, I can't do either of these things).( but I am not aware of having any Irish ancestor. Vikings seem ... plausible tho)
(Oï! did I hear someone laugh?!?)
I’ll be in Scandinavia for most of it. Whoever is spooning that bruschetta beware the salt.

I pretty much left the internet to preserve what’s left of my sanity. When i do lurk it’s always you three talking about mundane yet bizarro shit which always makes me laugh. Who doesn’t eat for two days and breaks a fast w lettuce and fish they caught? Only on solo. 😂

No, you got that wrong. I'm not "breaking a fast" after two days with lettuce and fish - I fast for two days and then eat on the third. Then fast for another two days, then eat. And so on. It's called intermittent fasting. The goal of this isn't weight loss (as I'm not fat like you) but to help the body fight autoimmune disease.

No, you got that wrong. I'm not "breaking a fast" after two days with lettuce and fish - I fast for two days and then eat on the third. Then fast for another two days, then eat. And so on. It's called intermittent fasting. The goal of this isn't weight loss (as I'm not fat like you) but to help the body fight autoimmune disease.
Jesus Christ lol

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom