Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Thank you for posting the video 😍. I hadn't seen that episode in four years so I got a few things wrong in my retelling of what happened. 1. It was a fast food restaurant not a convenience store. 2. The driver (Charles) wasn't arrested, he was brought in for questioning and then eliminated as a suspect. And 3. you're right, it was a coincidence. The murderer told the police it was a coincidence when they found him and arrested him 14 years later. I'm trying to remember some more good ones! I'm not so fond of the paranormal cases. I just remembered this one about a young couple who took the ferry from Victoria (!) to Washington state in 1987 and were targeted by a killer:

Spike TV repackaged Unsolved Mysteries in 2008 with Dennis Farina as the new host. There were no new cases, just shortened versions of the old ones with five cases per episode now instead of four. Dennis did the voiceovers and provided the updates and hosted 175 episodes in all. Apparently it didn't go down too well with fans of Unsolved Mysteries but I appreciated the brisk pace of the episodes. Post other haunting cases if you think of them, this is the right month for a good haunting.
and here i thought you had an unimpeachable memory, honey bunny! but there i see you got more than a few details wrong! well, i guess nobody's perfect!! (teehee)

oh i like the paranormal ones, they're my favourite! well, i had to look for that case about the young couple on youtube because i couldnt watch it on that site, because all the ads made my computer go berserk. so i watched a dennis farina episode, and boy did it suck with him instead of robert stack. i can see why you prefer those ones though, as they definitely seem to cater to the autistic or those with ADD. definitely NOT the same!

i will post others that i think are good! gee, honey bunny, i didnt know you liked unsolved mysteries too!!!! i want to cozy up in your hovel with you and binge watch UM with a bowl of halloween candy, and because its you it would be SUPER CREEPY!!!! 😱🧟‍♂️

EDIT: Ketamine Sun wrote a post to me but unless I'm mistaken she decided to delete it so now I can't even reply. What's that all about!?!? No cool kids table for Ket, she can join the nerds' table with @rifke and prepare to be pelted by me with wads of paper through a peashooter :mad:
i just saw your edit now! i dont know why ket likes to delete things, i wish she wouldnt! when i saw her reply to you i was so happy for you that someone had replied. i thought "how nice for born to harangue!! someones paying attention to his silly post!!" now im all disappointed for you! :(

"The world is waking up to the fact that our future depends on reversing the loss of nature just as much as it depends on addressing climate change. And you can’t solve one without solving the other," Carter Roberts, president and CEO of the U.S. chapter of WWF, said in a statement. "Everyone has a role to play in reversing these trends, from individuals to companies to governments."

I don't think gorillas give a sh@t about your "cute" animal tshirts, Morrissi. (We're very similar in that respect, rillaz and I.)

But hey, if you think that's your role.

...I chanced upon a shooting trial...Will the defendant get the death penalty?

One thing I know, is that humanity should take responsibility for evil collectively. How many monsters are born ex nihilo? Human society contributes quite a bit to what they are in many cases. Killing them isn't going to solve anything.
Not that it isn't tempting sometimes.
But yes, even terrorists are human beings.

Would rillaz do it? Kill one of their own species? For " justice"? Cos if it's to set an example I don't think it works.

What are all these people in the audience waiting for?
Human kind is on trial every day in so many ways.

Last edited:
"The world is waking up to the fact that our future depends on reversing the loss of nature just as much as it depends on addressing climate change. And you can’t solve one without solving the other," Carter Roberts, president and CEO of the U.S. chapter of WWF, said in a statement. "Everyone has a role to play in reversing these trends, from individuals to companies to governments."

I don't think gorillas give a sh@t about your "cute" animal tshirts, Morrissi. (We're very similar in that respect, rillaz and I.)

But hey, if you think that's your role.

Being vegan or at least vegetarian most of their life, is the most you can ask of any individual.

You may want to rethink who you chose to focus on and call the enemy.

Hey guys. I'm going to Ireland for the first time FINALLY and I wonder if someone can recommend a place to stay near Dublin Airport that isn't "Dublin" that has a pub I can play darts in and a hotel and maybe some charm and some countryside but that I can take public transit (on a sunday) to the airport the next day to catch a 3:00 flight home.

Hey guys. I'm going to Ireland for the first time FINALLY and I wonder if someone can recommend a place to stay near Dublin Airport that isn't "Dublin" that has a pub I can play darts in and a hotel and maybe some charm and some countryside but that I can take public transit (on a sunday) to the airport the next day to catch a 3:00 flight home.
Hey CG, great to hear from u.
When I read that, I thought you were coming all the way from Cali to just spend one night in a hotel near Dublin airport then leave the next morning.
It's probably not what you meant but it would be so rock'n'roll and so you! (Although not very climate- friendly).

No idea to help you pick your hotel but I hope you enjoy your (brief?) stay!

you should stay at the schoolhouse hotel!!! it's not near the dublin airport (why does it have to be near the airport??) but it's really quaint and has a great restaurant!!

Go easy on the killer

you should stay at the schoolhouse hotel!!! it's not near the dublin airport (why does it have to be near the airport??) but it's really quaint and has a great restaurant!!
I saw that. I have to catch a flight home the next day so have to get to the airport via public transport

Hey CG, great to hear from u.
When I read that, I thought you were coming all the way from Cali to just spend one night in a hotel near Dublin airport then leave the next morning.
It's probably not what you meant but it would be so rock'n'roll and so you! (Although not very climate- friendly).

No idea to help you pick your hotel but I hope you enjoy your (brief?) stay!
I’m finally checking out Europe and capping it in Dublin bc I’m apparently a good part Irish so maybe the ghosts of my ancestors can show me around. I’ll literally be in Dublin while Moz is in California so we’re like star crossed lovers once again. 😂 Miss some of you guys!

Climate check:

If I’m throwing darts in a pub in Dublin wearing a Viva Moz Vegas hoodie (it’s so comfy) will I be met with f*** THAT WANKER or will someone buy me a pint? Because here most people have no idea who he is beyond “that racist guy that all the Mexicans like for some reason”

I’m finally checking out Europe and capping it in Dublin bc I’m apparently a good part Irish so maybe the ghosts of my ancestors can show me around. I’ll literally be in Dublin while Moz is in California so we’re like star crossed lovers once again. 😂 Miss some of you guys!
The place is very dull without you. All the lovely oddballs (I naturally include myself in that lot) are mercilessly chased by topic-obsessed mods. I would try to explain to them everything is connected but I feel it would be a waste of precious time.:lbf:

It's very brave to travel these days. If you're planning to travel to other parts of Europe, beware of strikes and petrol shortages! And general chaos pretty much everywhere I suppose. Hope it all goes smoothly!
In Ireland if you can throw a pint and down a dart they'll adopt you as one of their own.(Needless to say, I can't do either of these things).( but I am not aware of having any Irish ancestor. Vikings seem ... plausible tho)
(Oï! did I hear someone laugh?!?)

so i tend to stockpile food when im fasting. i bought this because mushrooms are the best thing in life after bunnies and cheekbones, but i havent any idea what to do with it!! anyone know what i should do with it??

1665997402875.png

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom