Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Oh my god, lol!! I saw my old room mate today!!! The one from the house of horrors where I abandoned all my stuff to go to europe!

The weird thing is it wasnt awkward at all! I actually quite liked talking to her! Makes me wish i had been nicer to her, though I feel it would gave been quite impossible and that if I had to live with her again it would be the exact same as it was the first time.

And he said sure but I was only playing and I said don't worry and thought "it's down to me to spoil your fun because your parents are irresponsible twits."
@Barking
I would have done the same, even though it's of course the parents who need to be confronted. But then, they wouldn't care as much as the boy probably does after having been addressed by a stranger.

"Only playing" is no argument at all btw, because that's something that we hear from dog owners as well ("don't worry, he only wants to play") whose dogs are running around on the beach or in the forest unleashed, and when they see you, immediately start darting at you, ready to sniff your crotch and bite into your calf if you can't knock them out first.

So, playing is not always an innocent pastime, often it's hurting and even killing. "Sorry, dear," i would've told him, "but it's time for you to grow up, as your mama and papa obviously haven't done so yet."

Boris is on the ropes 👍

Will he see it through to the next
General election???

Kier Stalmer prepare for Government 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Burger King Austria's Gay Pride Whopper lets you choose top or bottom.

I have seen some classic memes with Pride month upon us, but Burger King's actual ad may just beat them all.

gp1.jpg

gp2.jpg

gp3.jpg

gp4.jpg

Boris is on the ropes 👍

Will he see it through to the next
General election???

Kier Stalmer prepare for Government 🥰🥰🥰🥰
If you think the new guy is gonna be any different to the current guy then you haven't been paying attention. This statement is true for just about any current democracy in the Western world right now.

If you think the new guy is gonna be any different to the current guy then you haven't been paying attention. This statement is true for just about any current democracy in the Western world right now.
I beg to differ.... this is the first that Kier is edging in front in the polls.
KS worked for the crown prosecution service.
He was known as Mr Rules ....

THE NEXT LABOUR

PRIME MINISTER 😎😎😎😎😎

I beg to differ.... this is the first that Kier is edging in front in the polls.
KS worked for the crown prosecution service.
He was known as Mr Rules ....

THE NEXT LABOUR

PRIME MINISTER 😎😎😎😎😎
Mr Rules who was also caught downing beers during lockdown? That guy? Again you are locked into the binary position of Red/Blue, Left/Right, Labour/Conservative. Things aren't going to change.

Bret Weinstein, as opposed to born to harangue (love you, honey bunny!!), has been the clear hero of the pandemic. can we just elect him king of the world already? what a stupefyingly intelligent, clear-sighted and courageous man.

Bret Weinstein, as opposed to born to harangue (love you, honey bunny!!), has been the clear hero of the pandemic. can we just elect him king of the world already? what a stupefyingly intelligent, clear-sighted and courageous man.

Check out his conversation with Neil Oliver if you haven’t already. Probably one of the best podcasts about the subject. Neil Oliver is such a treasure.

oh yeah, i was going to watch that. i love neil oliver.

Nothing came along that made me feel confident of setting aside my initial gut reaction - on the contrary: all of the information that was coming from official sources was intensifying my feeling of threat … and because it so quickly became a slanging match we were suddenly in the playground being bullied by big boys”

This is really hitting the mark for me. Treacherous pigs in governments all over the world (with the notable exception of Sweden <3) did NOTHING to calm us down or reassure us, they purposely ADDED to our fears, they USED our fears, they created division… THEY weren’t afraid of this virus (see also: Partygate) but they sure tried to make US afraid.

Nothing came along that made me feel confident of setting aside my initial gut reaction - on the contrary: all of the information that was coming from official sources was intensifying my feeling of threat … and because it so quickly became a slanging match we were suddenly in the playground being bullied by big boys”

This is really hitting the mark for me. Treacherous pigs in governments all over the world (with the notable exception of Sweden <3) did NOTHING to calm us down or reassure us, they purposely ADDED to our fears, they USED our fears, they created division… THEY weren’t afraid of this virus (see also: Partygate) but they sure tried to make US afraid.
that's sort of stating the obvious though, isnt it, bun bun?!

i thought it was a good listen, but preferred the interview with freddie sayers. neil was lovely as always, but i think he's at his best in his awe inspiring monologues. also, i cant believe he watches that awful big bang show!!!

that's sort of stating the obvious though, isnt it, bun bun?!

i thought it was a good listen, but preferred the interview with freddie sayers. neil was lovely as always, but i think he's at his best in his awe inspiring monologues. also, i cant believe he watches that awful big bang show!!!

It’s obvious to you and me, Queen Rifke, but I doubt you’d get that analysis on BBC news. And the majority of people would want more restrictions, more lockdowns again, more flashing of their little vaccine passports like good little citizens, I’m sure.

And I don’t think this is over, either. I have no doubt that - come autumn/winter - the insanity will return. I just read that Austria has “paused” vaccine mandates until August 23rd. :lbf::crazy:

So, playing is not always an innocent pastime, often it's hurting and even killing. "Sorry, dear," i would've told him, "but it's time for you to grow up, as your mama and papa obviously haven't done so yet."
That would have made him cry, poor kid, you are very stern! :eek: There were a few kids like that playing in the water, didn't bother looking for their parents! I would have been there all day...

About dogs, I'm my own owner so I wouldn't know. But I do know in some forests people are pissed off with dogwalkers. It's all about living in harmony...

Which reminds me, I should ask Damon to ask Morrissey to spend all his millions on land for biodiversity, because he can't refuse Damon anything.

(Only trouble is, I have a feeling Damon would refuse me everything. )

:unsure:
And a dog park. ( not fussy about the quality of the land there) ( no nuclear waste would be better of course but can beggars etc)

Thanks in advance, Encouragement!

That would have made him cry, poor kid, you are very stern! :eek: There were a few kids like that playing in the water, didn't bother looking for their parents! I would have been there all day...

About dogs, I'm my own owner so I wouldn't know. But I do know in some forests people are pissed off with dogwalkers. It's all about living in harmony...

Which reminds me, I should ask Damon to ask Morrissey to spend all his millions on land for biodiversity, because he can't refuse Damon anything.

(Only trouble is, I have a feeling Damon would refuse me everything. )

:unsure:
And a dog park. ( not fussy about the quality of the land there) ( no nuclear waste would be better of course but can beggars etc)

Thanks in advance, Encouragement!
The "poor kid" with his plastic gun wouldn't have listened to what was said, just how it was said, so don't worry. It's good to remind them that a public beach is not an extension of their own cluttered-with-plastic home.

1654613203028.png

Yes, good luck with your plans, and say hello to Mozzer via Damon from me, barking.

It’s obvious to you and me, Queen Rifke, but I doubt you’d get that analysis on BBC news. And the majority of people would want more restrictions, more lockdowns again, more flashing of their little vaccine passports like good little citizens, I’m sure.

And I don’t think this is over, either. I have no doubt that - come autumn/winter - the insanity will return. I just read that Austria has “paused” vaccine mandates until August 23rd. :lbf::crazy:
yes, well the problem is that those people who want more restrictions are probably not likely to be watching neil oliver and brett weinstein in conversation, only people who already felt that way. how to make those other people see what was obvious to us all along i dont know, but if two of the most intelligent eloquent rational clear-sighted lovely-spirited people on the planet cant do it, im not sure anyone can.

I just had a dream Morrissey was down for a quick blow job before a show in a park. But it was like one of those those free shows paid for by the Parks and Rec department so the crowd didn’t really know his songs so they weren’t chanting his name or anticipating him so he said “there was time, c’mon real quick.” then he showed me how he liked it.

I think I’ve officially given up on romance or love if even my dreamy old school fantasies are boiled down to blow jobs and receiving no pleasure.

Nice to see decent amount of Rolling Stones fans watching the Bunnymen at Anfield. Must be odd though seeing a runway rather than people right in front of you.

287061358_572038720954050_2801938837572997674_n.jpg
287384039_572038724287383_5639321511761209781_n.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom