Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

johnny depp had such restraint to not pummel amber heard in the face. i would've.
I have not been paying hardly any attention to this because I remember how it was during the divorce. I think they are both nuts, he already lost a libel case in England over this. I personally think he should have let it go and moved on with his life, this keeps him engaging with her and it makes me wonder just how much of a problem he is. It's like they cannot let go of each other, in the most dysfunctional way. She wrote that article after she agreed to not do anything like that per the divorce settlement. They have been locked in with each other for a long time.

I have not been paying hardly any attention to this because I remember how it was during the divorce. I think they are both nuts, he already lost a libel case in England over this. I personally think he should have let it go and moved on with his life, this keeps him engaging with her and it makes me wonder just how much of a problem he is. It's like they cannot let go of each other, in the most dysfunctional way. She wrote that article after she agreed to not do anything like that per the divorce settlement. They have been locked in with each other for a long time.
yeah, johnny depp has made a mess of his life and it's really unexcusable but i think he's probably a nice person (unlike amber heard who i want to pummel in the face. and speaking of "matronly", she sure isnt looking too good now).

i dont blame johnny for wanting to stand up for himself though. i would say if he werent famous then maybe let it go, but it's his legacy and name that's at stake. and plus, now the world knows what she's really like and hopefully she wont work in hollywood again.

oh my god, i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went without coffee today because i dont want my acid reflux to get too bad, and it was ROUGH. looking SO forward to tomorrows coffee!! hopefully it will fix my hunger and my MOOD which is ABYSMAL.

It Is but probably something Ian couldn’t turn down, it’s his home town and they will be playing At Anfield which is the home of the football, team Ian supports.
Ket wont understand this 🙄

And argue for two f***ing whole weeks.

yeah, johnny depp has made a mess of his life and it's really unexcusable but i think he's probably a nice person (unlike amber heard who i want to pummel in the face. and speaking of "matronly", she sure isnt looking too good now).

i dont blame johnny for wanting to stand up for himself though. i would say if he werent famous then maybe let it go, but it's his legacy and name that's at stake. and plus, now the world knows what she's really like and hopefully she wont work in hollywood again.
I hear what you are saying, but if he loses this too, she will be free to say anything she wants about him and he will have to pay her, of course it can be tied up in appeals, but that just keeps all this gross stuff in the news forever. Sometimes you really do need to know when to just walk away, this can drag out for so long and he is almost 6o, an addict and he could easily be the next actor who 'accidentally' overdoses and dies. If she wins, she won't ever have to work again. He should really just be enjoying his kids and life now, this is a waste of time, even if he wins, there are so many 'Believe All Women' people out there writing articles about this, etc and I don't think Disney will ever take him back.

I kinda like you guys hung out here to talk instead of the sosh meeds which are toxic.

I hear what you are saying, but if he loses this too, she will be free to say anything she wants about him and he will have to pay her, of course it can be tied up in appeals, but that just keeps all this gross stuff in the news forever. Sometimes you really do need to know when to just walk away, this can drag out for so long and he is almost 6o, an addict and he could easily be the next actor who 'accidentally' overdoses and dies. If she wins, she won't ever have to work again. He should really just be enjoying his kids and life now, this is a waste of time, even if he wins, there are so many 'Believe All Women' people out there writing articles about this, etc and I don't think Disney will ever take him back.
well i think its because there are so many people saying "believe all women" that it's important johnny stand up for himself. if he wins this, it's not just for himself, it's for men whose names have been tarnished by manipulative women using their womanhood as a weapon. sometimes you gotta take a stand.

You said you were not feeling well the other day. Are you feeling better? I get acid reflux too, I take Nexium for it.
still feeling just as weak (from fasting), and in a bit of a dour mood today, but other than that fine. nothing works for my acid reflux, ive tried everything. i got it when i started taking iron and after that it's never completely gone away.

well i think its because there are so many people saying "believe all women" that it's important johnny stand up for himself. if he wins this, it's not just for himself, it's for men whose names have been tarnished by manipulative women using their womanhood as a weapon. sometimes you gotta take a stand.
Well, that is the other side of this, isn't it? I think a lot of men get falsely accused because of this metoo crap and believe all women. The pendulum swung way too far on that one. I actually feel bad for men, I post in some groups that are mostly men and we talk about politics, current events, etc and some of them are scared to date, one false accusation and your life is ruined, you are guilty and never able to be proven innocent no matter what.

It Is but probably something Ian couldn’t turn down, it’s his home town and they will be playing at Anfield which is the home of the football team Ian supports.

fair enough. I wasn’t saying it was wrong. Just strange.

Don’t think so, as I said it’s the home of Liverpool football club who he supports so i think it will more about the chance to play at Anfield to a massive Liverpool crowd.

sorry, I don’t get the connection. Why is it important to play to a Liverpool crowd?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom