Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I hate when I order clothes online and then i get them and they don't fit!! i should know better!! why must I be shaped funny??!! I EITHER NEED BIGGER BOOBS OR SMALLER HIPS!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I eat SO much fiber and drink SO much tea that if I die of cancer it's certainly not going to be my fault.

*sips tea*

You're lucky to be in UK.
In Japan during summer many places are still over 25C after sunset.
I don't have much problem after sunset in UK.

I spent a summer (May-Nov) at the base of Mt. Fuji and don't think it ever got above 85 degrees. It was quite comfortable, but yes Tokyo was very warm and humid.

I spent a summer (May-Nov) at the base of Mt. Fuji and don't think it ever got above 85 degrees. It was quite comfortable, but yes Tokyo was very warm and humid.

All the more reason to crank the AC

I hate when I order clothes online and then i get them and they don't fit!! i should know better!! why must I be shaped funny??!! I EITHER NEED BIGGER BOOBS OR SMALLER HIPS!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hear that Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon has some availability right now. Word is he had some cancellations. So you can do both, bigger boobs and smaller hips. :p

Thank the good lord for A/C. :guitar:

More important...

Why is Wyclef singing in an airport and all of a sudden running into Bob Dylan?

Picture1.png

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom