'Panic On The Streets' 2009 Calendar!

JJ?...I love my calender...but I want another for a friend for Christmas...am I too late? Hope not!

Love Alma xxx

Alma
How can you love it? I haven't had them printed yet:eek:
So no, not too late..... going to print second week of November.

Jukebox Jury

I'd like to reserve one please.

I can only reserve copies for people I know, as I know I will tap them up for the cash later.
Sorry if that sounds harsh, but my aim is not to print more than ordered - I don't want to be left with lots of copies that I can't sell in February and be out of pocket..... I'm trying to raise money for the SLC.
Please refer to the 1st post for ordering.

Thanks

Jukebox Jury

I'd like to reserve one please.

The cost per calendar is £8 + P&P (as follows)
UK - £3
Europe - £5
Worldwide - £7.40

Apologies about the high postage overseas, the calendar is large and will be sent in a jiffy bag.

Payment via:
Paypal - [email protected]
or cheque - UK only (payable to P Gatenby)
Send to:

Empire Publications
(2009 Calendar)
1 Newton Street
Manchester
M1 1HW

All calendars will be printed and sent out by mid November, well in time for Christmas.

Phill Gatenby

UPDATE!!
Sales are going steady and there is a few weeks left to get your orders in. I am only printing ther amount of calendars ordered so once printed there will be no more copies available.

love

Grim
To the regiment, I wish I was there!

The cost per calendar is £8 + P&P (as follows)
UK - £3
Europe - £5
Worldwide - £7.40

Apologies about the high postage overseas, the calendar is large and will be sent in a jiffy bag.

Payment via:
Paypal - [email protected]
or cheque - UK only (payable to P Gatenby)
Send to:

Empire Publications
(2009 Calendar)
1 Newton Street
Manchester
M1 1HW

All calendars will be printed and sent out by mid November, well in time for Christmas.

Phill Gatenby

UPDATE!!
Sales are going steady and there is a few weeks left to get your orders in. I am only printing ther amount of calendars ordered so once printed there will be no more copies available.

love

Grim
To the regiment, I wish I was there!

I should sign you up as my agent:cool:..... oh, I see you are banned:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom