'Panic On The Streets' 2009 Calendar!

Are you suggesting I should smuggle 'merchandise' into your fine country to sell / distribute whilst visiting on a holiday visa? Such illegal activities must be frowned upon;)

The calendars will be printed in November, which is after my next trip to the land of the free:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Well, this American expects a signed copy on my bed pillow when I stay at the Jukebox Hotel in December! :cool:

I have produced a 2009 calendar using pictures taken from my book 'Panic On The Streets'.
Proceeds from the sales will go to The Salford Lads Club.

I will only be printing a limited number of 500 copies.
The size is large, A3 (297mm × 420mm) and with a ring binded holder, is ideal for hanging on a wall.

There are six Manchester pictures, five London and Newport Pagnell!
The pictures / months are as follows:

January - Strangeways Prison
February - Morrissey Mosaic
March - Piccadilly Circus
April - Holy Name Church
May - 32 Chester Square ( The 'Suedehead' house)
June - The Iron Bridge
July - Euston Station
August - Sloane Square
September - Southern Cemetery
October - Reardon Street (leaning post in Wapping)
November - Newport Pagnell Service Station
December - The Salford Lads Club

The cost per calendar is £8 + P&P (as follows)
UK - £3
Europe - £5
Worldwide - £7.40

Apologies about the high postage overseas, the calendar is large and will be sent in a jiffy bag.

Payment via:
Paypal - [email protected]
or cheque - UK only (payable to P Gatenby)
Send to:

Empire Publications
(2009 Calendar)
1 Newton Street
Manchester
M1 1HW

All calendars will be printed and sent out by mid November, well in time for Christmas.

Phill Gatenby

Is there anyway other than paypal to pay? I wnat one but i don't have a paypay account.

This looks very good indeed. I will try get organised enough to buy one when the time comes.

I advise people to get one as this sort of stuff wont be in the shops!

Would make the perfect stocking filler :)

Love PTxx.

I have produced a 2009 calendar using pictures taken from my book 'Panic On The Streets'.
Proceeds from the sales will go to The Salford Lads Club.

I will only be printing a limited number of 500 copies.
The size is large, A3 (297mm × 420mm) and with a ring binded holder, is ideal for hanging on a wall.

There are six Manchester pictures, five London and Newport Pagnell!
The pictures / months are as follows:

January - Strangeways Prison
February - Morrissey Mosaic
March - Piccadilly Circus
April - Holy Name Church
May - 32 Chester Square ( The 'Suedehead' house)
June - The Iron Bridge
July - Euston Station
August - Sloane Square
September - Southern Cemetery
October - Reardon Street (leaning post in Wapping)
November - Newport Pagnell Service Station
December - The Salford Lads Club

The cost per calendar is £8 + P&P (as follows)
UK - £3
Europe - £5
Worldwide - £7.40

Apologies about the high postage overseas, the calendar is large and will be sent in a jiffy bag.

Payment via:
Paypal - [email protected]
or cheque - UK only (payable to P Gatenby)
Send to:

Empire Publications
(2009 Calendar)
1 Newton Street
Manchester
M1 1HW

All calendars will be printed and sent out by mid November, well in time for Christmas.

Phill Gatenby

Is there anyway other than paypal to pay? I wnat one but i don't have a paypay account.

Obviously reading is not 1 of your strong points, so I dunno why I bother trying to help out! :)

love

Grim

I'll definately have one Phill. Can I give you the money when I see you or do I have to do the paypal thing? xx

No, you can pay next time we meet and cut out the p&p:cool:

Phil
Did you wet the bed this morning? 5-to-6 in the morning and you are posting on solo - or are you so rock n roll that you were just going to bed???

Calendar sounds great - I'll drop some hints with my other half for an xmas gift...

Dave

Dave
As I type this I am on the east coast of the USA, hence the early rise Wednesday morning to catch the flight :guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I still use cheques ffs, it's people like you that will be the ruin of the great british cheque!

love

Grim

Hi JJ,
I shall not be buying one for anyone else, it's for me:D
My pressy to myself. I am an old fashioned girl and shall be sending a cheque!
Mus xx

:o I was tired ok.

you have been tired all week poor you ... whats keeping you up

Do people still use cheques these days? Honestly it's so simple to use paypal, and will come in handy for other purchases too. You should set up an account!

grim quotes sponsored by www.paypal.com , for more info contact paypal and ask for grim , that GRIM , G R I M got that , 50p for every new recomendation , come on kids take a account so grim eats .... please

Yeah i should set up an account.

ker ching ... 50p in the bank , the kids will be eating tonight

grim quotes sponsored by www.paypal.com , for more info contact paypal and ask for grim , that GRIM , G R I M got that , 50p for every new recomendation , come on kids take a account so grim eats .... please

Well the thought was there dear VB but it was GU's post, never mind I'll spend it all on beer n chips :D

love

Grim

in that case i retract my comments as i only meant minor offence and humour to you , i dare not offend GU ... mind you she has been quite as of late

She's askin' "quite" what? :)

She's a grammatical nazi & now you is in big trouble! :D
I just got a poke in the ear for that btw! :tears:

love

Grim

Some guy keeps on talking to me all night and then i have to get up really early to go to college:(.

A whole 50p well i better set up my account quick then so Grim can get the big pay out. :p.

Some guy keeps on talking to me all night and then i have to get up really early to go to college:(.

A whole 50p well i better set up my account quick then so Grim can get the big pay out. :p.

You know that paypal take a cut of all them 50pees, so hurry all, I'll soon be able to get me one of these...

january.jpg

love

Grim
P.s. then I'm gonna do another appeal for February's!

Back
Top Bottom