On Vacation

dallow_bg said:
Good night Bacchus.
Funny, the lone piece of spam to allude my e-mail filter: "Ask your husband to check us out. bacchus" :(

So it's time to say goodbye, guys. Off I go to hot and steamy Eastern Mediterranean countries... Behave yourselves while I'm gone! :p

chica said:
So it's time to say goodbye, guys. Off I go to hot and steamy Eastern Mediterranean countries... Behave yourselves while I'm gone! :p

Bon Voyage!

Hey,
I'm back but, for a little while.
Not like you all missed me though.
That's the funny thing about the Internet.
People say they care but, they have really no clue whom you are, how you are. Secondly, if people really did "care" they'd keep in touch w/ you, wanting to know about you and actually yes, "caring" about you...At least that's what I think a real caring (namely a friend) person is. My 2 cents... take it or leave it.

Anyway, I'll be traveling in only 50 days from today, to Iceland! I can't wait. Then, to 2 DC and UK later on in the year. Let's put it this way, it's well worth the wait.....

Now where has our Girlfriend gone? On holiday and not told us?

You don't suppose she left us for Boyfriend, did she? She better not have done that to us!!!!

no one in particular said:
Now where has our Girlfriend gone? On holiday and not told us?

You don't suppose she left us for Boyfriend, did she? She better not have done that to us!!!!

Well surely not, that would be very rude of her (and not in a good way).

Funnily enough I was wondering the same thing myself yesterday.

How come you're on so early today? Did you have "nothing in particular" to do? and with "noone in particular" to do it?

EDIT - BTW - From 5pm BST today I doubt I'll be back on here until Sunday late afternoon/early evening so I hope you all behave and enjoy yourselves in equal measures. For the record I'm going to "Sex City" (Sheffield) for the weekend so, you know, when in Rome and all that......

Last edited:
^ Well, it's because, like you, I am feeling so horribly lonely at the moment. So, I neglected anything else I was supposed to do, for this instead...... :)

edit: You'll have to fill us in on just how "when in Rome" you were in Sex City! Also, I too am fick: please explain this Sex City business!??

Last edited:
I travelled to a mystical time zone
And I got mugged
And I soon came home...

I've just returned from what must be one of the shortest and most disastrous holidays ever. I spent two nights in Istanbul and third day I woke up to find my camera and all of my money missing. Needless to say, a reckless person such as I didn't find it necessary to use safe deposit boxes at the reception (or to be bothered to get a visa card, so basically the cash that has been stolen was everything I had -some 300 euros...:rolleyes: ) I had planned to fly to North Cyprus from Istanbul and I had already bought the ticket, so I was lucky to be able to return it and get the money back - at least to pay for my hostel and a ticket back home...

Apart from the obvious, I found Istanbul immensely enjoyable - it's a beautiful city and I would recommend everybody to visit it. It might sound silly, but what I regret most are the photos - I thought I took some really nice ones... But anyway - it's time to get a job and start making money instead of losing it. So tomorrow I'll be gone again - but not "on vacation" this time, I'm afraid...

Glad you still have your sense of humor! :)

Oh, while I was leaving I saw a sign in the window of a restaurant that cheered me up - BON A PETIT ("good has tiny", roughly) :D That explains it :p

^ Well, it's because, like you, I am feeling so horribly lonely at the moment. So, I neglected anything else I was supposed to do, for this instead...... :)

edit: You'll have to fill us in on just how "when in Rome" you were in Sex City! Also, I too am fick: please explain this Sex City business!??

Wow, a change of Avatar, location AND title - what's with that then?

So, Sheffield was referred to as Sex City in the early 90's a lot - think Jarvis Cocker may have been the one to start it off.

So, how "filled in" do you want to be? Do you want details? Or simply to know that the Emperor has returned? :p

mjp said:
Wow, a change of Avatar, location AND title - what's with that then?
just a mood.... :)
mjp said:
So, Sheffield was referred to as Sex City in the early 90's a lot - think Jarvis Cocker may have been the one to start it off.

So, how "filled in" do you want to be? Do you want details? Or simply to know that the Emperor has returned? :p
Thanks for the background on that Sheffield aka. :)

Of course I want details! Let's see you actually prove this, uhh, *coughs*, *clears throat* - excuse me - "Emperor" thing.
Should we all properly mentally and emotionally prepare for what we are going to hear?

Last edited:
@ NOIP:

Well, I'm always suspicous when I see "Last edited by...." so I wonder what you changed while I was away, drinking free booze and eating free food on my employer (maybe I'll actually find the time again to browse on here during your shift one day and then we won't have to endure these 12 hour response times?)

Well, I don't know what to say, there are people on here who are young enough to be my baby sister or brother.

And then there's those that are waiting for the right time/guy/girl/alleyway (possibly all at the same time) so I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.

I do not want to corrupt innocent minds, not once, not twice.

Lets just say various things occurred, at multiple angles and much fun was had by all.

So anyway, anyone else going on holiday soon? (changing the subject as quickly as possible).

Last edited:
^ ok, if you must know, i added "and emotionally". Figured the stories could make a multi-dimensional impact.

"by all" - i am assuming all=2, here. you would correct me if i was wrong, right?

and don't for a moment think that innocent minds aren't already corrupted. i saw you do that to them in the kinky sex thread!

i believe denia just came back from her holidays, but she never told us about it (before or after) in this thread!

So, denia, how was the camping for two weeks? Did you get a bath during all that time?? :p

"by all" - i am assuming all=2, here. you would correct me if i was wrong, right?

and don't for a moment think that innocent minds aren't already corrupted. i saw you do that to them in the kinky sex thread!

Your assumption was correct!

As for the kinky sex thread.... I'll have to go and re-check that as it's possible my in a drunken malaise I might have posted but I don't recall contributing!

And, I do believe Deina has broken your rules, I hope she goes on to explain herself.

EDIT - re-checked the kinky sex thread and now see where youre coming from (pun slightly intended). I forgot that I was up for a foursome (as you do).

Last edited:
oh, i was thoroughly amused by your escapades with OMG Robby. i am sure puddle was too. yes, corruption of innocent minds was full-blown at that time... and i know you tried to forget that you were contributory, but the board REMEMBERS! :D

^^you two have been flirting all over the forum and it's really making me sick (jealous)

Puddle said:
^^you two have been flirting all over the forum and it's really making me sick (jealous)
Yeah, sickening isn't the word.

Imagine, carrying on like that on a public forum... :rolleyes: :p

Back
Top Bottom