My NME thread where I call for an end to these other NME threads

D

Dave

Could I ask everyone to post on the original thread, please. If it's about Morrissey's NME interview it would be helpful to those of us trying to get some work done if we didn't have to click on extra links. Do what you want. Please don't be mad at me for my suggestion. I'm not putting you down. It would just be a lot easier to read your posts if they were in the same thread, and it has enough good information, links, and the interview scan, along with some enlightening discussion, that it deserves to be added to and bumped.

just my thought. we can fight about it if you want. ;)

Could I ask everyone to post on the original thread, please. If it's about Morrissey's NME interview it would be helpful to those of us trying to get some work done if we didn't have to click on extra links. Do what you want. Please don't be mad at me for my suggestion. I'm not putting you down. It would just be a lot easier to read your posts if they were in the same thread, and it has enough good information, links, and the interview scan, along with some enlightening discussion, that it deserves to be added to and bumped.

So you want to close the gates of Morrissey-solo to the flood of diverse opinions that this article has spawned?

Why can't these people assimilate into the main thread? Why do they need their own threads with their own titles and their own ways of doing things? ;)

Sure Dave, we get it. One thread, not many. Silence all the voices and cram them into one bundle to be shoved aside and forgotten. Limit the choices the people have. Very New World Order. Are you a member of the Knights Templar by any chance? I'll bet you can decode the dollar bill in my pocket.

Yes, I am. I know things about the Pope and the Queen of England that would fry your wig.

"A special blend of ink is used in the printing, the contents we will never know. Next, it is overprinted with symbols..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I am. I know things about the Pope and the Queen of England that would fry your wig.

Please, Dave, don't try to sell me that lie. I've read my underground literature. I've seen YouTube. You know damn well that the Pope and the Queen of England are the same person.

I need my own vanity thread to keep my stalker happy. Plus the others are basically at the TLDR point now.

I'm just glad to know that people think of nasty when they think of me. ;)

:D If it makes you feel better, you do strike me as the kind of person who wouldn't be at all embarrassed if you had a wardrobe malfunction in public, such as in line for a Morrissey show.

I know this teacher at a neighboring school. She has a tendency to strip naked when she drinks too much and literally leaves her clothes at the bar and walks back to apt completely naked. She does not seem to mind.

No... she is NOT going with me to San Diego.

For once I am one step ahead of you...

Trabek you troubador the game is afoot!!!

I LOVE this skit! Thanks for the much needed laugh. Anal bum cover... LMAO!
More of this stuff, less of immigration talk ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom