Mporium (UK): "Limited Edition “Peace Sign” Black Harrington Jackets are now available to pre order" (February 23, 2024)

Screenshot_20240223-120050.png
e25f40c0-76d0-4276-840d-c6613f653db8.jpeg

Morrissey Limited Edition “Peace Sign” Black Harrington Jacket with Morrissey Peace Sign embroidery and tartan lining.
Ships April 1st.
£85.00

Via marketing email.
Not yet showing Stateside.
FWD.

The jacket's smart, and the logo's subtle yet powerful.
If it's not love, or if you think peace is a common goal, then you're not one of the shoplifters of the world this is aimed at ;)

Morrissey has always rebelled against the panoply of violence in the world.

Did you know Jackie Chan was also a singer? Came across this duet with him and Ani di Franco the other day

🍻🍾🎉

dont think theres much jackie cant do.

Did you know Jackie Chan was also a singer? Came across this duet with him and Ani di Franco the other day

🍻🍾🎉

I'm surprised my wee brother hasn't tortured my ears with this. He's a huge fan of East Asian action cinema. He went to a Morrissey gig purely because he saw him in a Bruce Lee t-shirt.

he has good taste.
I'm surprised my wee brother hasn't tortured my ears with this. He's a huge fan of East Asian action cinema. He went to a Morrissey gig purely because he saw him in a Bruce Lee.

I'm surprised my wee brother hasn't tortured my ears with this. He's a huge fan of East Asian action cinema. He went to a Morrissey gig purely because he saw him in a Bruce Lee t-shirt.
Bruce Lee was a dangerous free thinker. Refused to label himself left or right. When asked if he thought of himself first as an Asian or as an American he famously responded - I think of myself first as a human being. Not one for identity politics clearly. Better keep an eye on your wee bother, Malarkey.

lol it’s nothing like that jacket , apart from colour .
The jacket in the video is fire , the M Harrington is rank to feck.
The kind of people who where Harringtons in the uk are mods , skins , retro hipsters
But it’s about getting the right type as well
my son wears them , he goes into Jump The Gun ,in Brighton ,him and his mates wouldn’t be seen dead in that . M knows enough about youth cults , he would know that . But hey just my opinion

Did you say "fire". Is that a young person description?

Back
Top Bottom