Mporium (UK): "Limited Edition “Peace Sign” Black Harrington Jackets are now available to pre order" (February 23, 2024)

Screenshot_20240223-120050.png
e25f40c0-76d0-4276-840d-c6613f653db8.jpeg

Morrissey Limited Edition “Peace Sign” Black Harrington Jacket with Morrissey Peace Sign embroidery and tartan lining.
Ships April 1st.
£85.00

Via marketing email.
Not yet showing Stateside.
FWD.

The kind of people who where Harringtons in the uk are mods , skins , retro hipsters
Ah yes, all of those mods and skins you see on every high street in 2024.
The only thing I see kids wearing nowadays are black puffer jackets paired with grey jogging bottoms.
Walking down Fulham Road the other day I swear there were about 6 guys all with the same identical outfit.

IMG_5580.jpeg

It’s a CND badge, and I assumed WPINOYB was meant to be sarcastic… i.e. the world is going to shit - nuclear armageddon - and there’s nothing you can do about it.
None of the songs, other than the shitty title track, fit the narrative, mind you.
But it’s Mozi.
We love him 700% regardless.

The only thing I see kids wearing nowadays are black puffer jackets paired with grey jogging bottoms.
Walking down Fulham Road the other day I swear there were about 6 guys all with the same identical outfit.

View attachment 101905

had to look up ‘fly tipping’.

and now I know.

Whomever is doing the merch seems not to be across all things Morrissey. What's with the hippie peace sign? I though World Peace was none of our business? Shouldn't this jacket reflect that sentiment?
It seems he's got some serious tour cancellation fees to pay. Any port in a storm.

When it comes to Morrissey, let's not ask for any consistency

Last edited:
I would like a tshirt with that Moz Peace sign on it. It could also be a pretty gold (white, please) charm necklace.

I like the jacket, but I wouldn’t wear it.

Honest question: Does El Hefe get any say in what gets put on the Mporium selling block? The taste factor has always been a sticking point with me; it's always looked a bit thrown together. Like, who's the mutant who designs the shirts? Just no sense of design.

Does Sam present physical samples of merchandise to "Uncle Steven" for the wave of approval before it's presented online? I just don't understand how it's gotten to branded outerwear.

Honest question: Does El Hefe get any say in what gets put on the Mporium selling block? The taste factor has always been a sticking point with me; it's always looked a bit thrown together. Like, who's the mutant who designs the shirts? Just no sense of design.

Does Sam present physical samples of merchandise to "Uncle Steven" for the wave of approval before it's presented online? I just don't understand how it's gotten to branded outerwear.

They have a merch company. Whether he's involved or not is up to him.

View attachment 101905
i was in glasgow for a jacket about a month ago and the only jacket you can buy these days is puffer jackets,rows and rows of them,they are horrible.what happened to style.

85 notes for a harrington,you can get a black harrington off ebay for £7.99.
the last harrington with his face on it always sold out.

Actually, the double breasted pea coat Morrissey's been wearing is what's in now. If Morrissey's fit properly and was shorter it would look right.

If team M are reading this, we will purchase well designed t-shirts adorned with his face. Find photographs in which the poses would make good t-shirt prints and go for it! Sam is bound to have some great ones.

Smiths merch to celebrate 40 years of S/T would go down well, too.

Last edited:
Basically a decent jacket ruined by that hideous hippie logo. It should say "Phish" instead of Morrissey. Jesus what happened to the classic Moz style?

View attachment 101905
and all from a certain part of the world? ;)

I like it!

The jacket's smart, and the logo's subtle yet powerful.
If it's not love, or if you think peace is a common goal, then you're not one of the shoplifters of the world this is aimed at ;)
He was a CND supporter.
Morrissey has always rebelled against the panoply of violence in the world.

i was in glasgow for a jacket about a month ago and the only jacket you can buy these days is puffer jackets,rows and rows of them,they are horrible.what happened to style.
Did you know Jackie Chan was also a singer? Came across this duet with him and Ani di Franco the other day

🍻🍾🎉

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom