Moz and members of the cast of Shameless

That IS from the set of Shirlaine's 50th b-day pictures. I wonder why TTY is posting it now? Weird.

I was just going to say the same thing. Maybe Moz is trying to plug the show. If so, I like that he's thinking of us.

No he's not.

Great pictures, the Shirlaine Forrest ones. There are lots on her website from Moz's 50th 'party' too.

Also, I didn't know Morrissey liked Shameless. You learn something new every day. Thanks for posting.

he also mentioned the show at one of the roundhouse shows if i remember correctly

is shameless shown in u.s.?

They sure do. They just completed showing Season 5 on the Sundance Channel. Uncut and uncensored. Don't know when it will be back. Will look into it.

My nephew just went on those torrent sites and downloaded all the episodes, cause he likes the show, too so he has some catching up to do.

The last episode I saw was the birth of baby Stella.

Does anyone know what Season the show is in now in the UK?

Edit: the official site says Season 7.

Last edited:
What is Shamless? Is it a US tv show?

thank you in advance & lovely picture too, love you M.

:):):)

What is Shamless? Is it a US tv show?

thank you in advance & lovely picture too, love you M.

:):):)

Shameless is a comedy/drama in the UK on Channel 4 about two families, the Gallaghers and the MacGuires, that live on a Council Estate in Manchester:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/shameless

The Sundance Channel carries the series in the US. May need to contact a cable provider for listing in your area.

Great pictures, the Shirlaine Forrest ones. There are lots on her website from Moz's 50th 'party' too.

Also, I didn't know Morrissey liked Shameless. You learn something new every day. Thanks for posting.

It seems like a pointless update.
At least it shows us that Morrissey is still alive - then it's not as pointless as I've said.

It seems like a pointless update.
At least it shows us that Morrissey is still alive - then it's not as pointless as I've said.

It shows us Moz was still alive as of May 22, 2009, and I think we've all seen him since then.

The photo from the Drums show, though - THAT was welcome news. Now we know he was alive as of last week, and still in the UK. I'll take whatever crumbs I can get. :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom