Morrissey to play in Israel!!!

I will definitely be there!
It won't rain but it will be wet as hell, July in Tel Aviv is 35-38 degrees and %99.9 humidity, don't say I didn't warn ya.

You went too far... Tel Aviv during summer is 30-33, 75% humidity (feels like 40 :)) ), during the evening is a bit cooler...

The second video on youtube:

Thank you soooooo much for posting this!!! I absolutely love it! The "Oh I kissed!" and knuckle chew might possibly be the cutest Moz moments of all time!!!

Thank you so much! The original link wouldn't work for me! :D

(I think I may have a new siggy soon...:o)
laughing_anne, that is a GREAT sig! Please keep that around for awhile!!!

sexonlegs-Morrissey!
omg I couldn't agree more. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my tickets - wheeeee! Mr. Shankly, are you the famous Flag Guy? ;)

I admit:o
Famous?When did I became famous and why no one told me?;)
Do we know each other?

Anyway, for the ones who don't know, here's the flag we raised on the front row at Moz's gig in Istanbul 2 years ago, the flag that made Moz come here (NOT! but maybe it helped;) )
Yea, I know there's an "F" missing, it's because of the excitment..

Last edited:
i wont go

but i would love to know who else is on the bill when moz is playing...didnt he say he bring his own support act esp for these concert (back thern iran and lebanon was th still on the list also)

and the other bands who are performing there?

Is anyone thinking of heading across from the UK? I'm tempted to at least investigate the possibilty.

Is there a website in English? I couldn't find one when I googled it.
Does anyone know what other acts will be at this festival?

this is amazing and wonderful news

i have friends in Tel Aviv and am gonna try to fly over for it - cannot get the smile from my face - he was just brilliant in those videos.:D

I admit:o
Famous?When did I became famous and why no one told me?;)
Do we know each other?
Well, your flag is famous ;). I don't think we know each other, but this being a small country, you never know :). I'm not involved in anything Moz related other than this site.
Is anyone thinking of heading across from the UK? I'm tempted to at least investigate the possibilty.

Is there a website in English? I couldn't find one when I googled it.
Does anyone know what other acts will be at this festival?
That's a good question, I expect there won't be too many international bands, if any (at the moment there doesn't seem to be a website in Hebrew either). Let's just say, don't expect anything other than Moz, and maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised :).

Now My Heart Is Gefilte
L'Chaim Not Sorry
That's Entertainmensch
Kvetch Out and Wait
Dear G-d Please Help Me
Bar-bris Begins at Home

Oi Veyt a minute, you forgot This Charming Manischewitz.

Tags
tooth
Back
Top Bottom