Massive American Tour Coming up

why are people even discussing this bogus list? why can't people just wait till they see the real one on true-to-you (within two weeks...it's not hard to wait)? i guarantee it will be different than this one.

;) ;)

a troll created this list and posted it on the main board...it's fake. do not pass it along. think about it, you think 40 show tour means 40 different cities? no!! it means multiple nights in places like LA, NYC, Chicago, maybe Boston. this troll isn't too bright.

who is this person and where did he get it from? it probably originated here.

WinkWink, don't toy with me like that! :eek: Multiple nights...in Chicago...really? :D

WinkWink, don't toy with me like that! :eek: Multiple nights...in Chicago...really? :D

chicago is the epicenter of the midwest...easy for a lot of pepole from surrounding cities/states to get to. he plays there often. it's just my guess. it would make sense, but sometimes his tour plans don't make sense (2004 north american tour)

^^Yes that's a good point. He seems to like the city, but I hope he doesn't play the Aragon again, even if it is beautiful and he likes it a lot.

looks like another person with too much time on their hands. Check out this list of US dates in 2000..... very similar.

http://tour.morrissey-solo.com/tour/2000a.shtml

Whats most amazing is that both fake tour date lists thusfar have begun on the WRONG day from what was listed on TTY.

That's the first thing I thought of. Seems too similar to that tour. The real list will be announced soon enough. We've waited over a year for this so what's another couple of weeks.

Here's to hoping he comes to Canada, specifically Toronto or even Hamilton!

Does anyone have any specific idea when the dates will be announced? I'm headed off to Europe for a week and a half soon, and I probably won't have access to a computer. Also, when it says "Tickets will go onsale the same day" on True To You, does that mean that all of the shows are going onsale on the same day as each other, or they are all going onsale on the day they're announced?

Thanks! :)

Here's to hoping he comes to Canada, specifically Toronto or even Hamilton!

Does anyone have any specific idea when the dates will be announced? I'm headed off to Europe for a week and a half soon, and I probably won't have access to a computer. Also, when it says "Tickets will go onsale the same day" on True To You, does that mean that all of the shows are going onsale on the same day as each other, or they are all going onsale on the day they're announced?

Thanks! :)

another canadian! oh gosh! a dream come true!

Back
Top Bottom