Moz coming to england!

i wonder if moz will do a few shows in england later this year, maybe manchester or london...hope he does.

Oh I hate you for this misleading topic title.

I just jumped up in my seat when I saw the title! Please change the ! to a ? to prevent heart failure among other board users ;)

It would be nice if he did come back, but I reckon he'd be exhausted after the US tour. Maybe around Christmas again, he seems to like playing then.

cant edit it now but yes i though about using a ? but then thought no, lets give people a little fright. also more people might view it then

Re: Moz coming to england?

Yeah I can see a chrissy show (or 2) in Manc, well it'll fit in with his annual visit to see his Mam etc eh?

love

Grim

Bloody Hell!!!!!

*picks self off floor*

i was just panicking then as i have an I.O.U in my gig fund instead of money, (what? i needed it, and i will replace it!)

I doubt we'll see him again this year, after those 47 (yes 47!!) US gigs he needs a rest and time to get back in the studio to get an album out next year.

Oh yes, I forgot he needs to record a new album too. I'd say a tiny mini tour of the UK, huge venues, that's it.

When I read the title I had a Jack Douglas moment and spilled coffee all over my invoices.

sorry everybody

Back
Top Bottom