making fun of morrissey.. no hard feelings

scan0003.jpg
his new album sucks and he's a bit of a tosserbut one should never judge another on their shite :p
Especially when you've got nothing to top it. You can call it shite but i don't see you touring with people on stagger-lee-so low.com looking to see if your playing in their town. Just a thought.

hey hey!
1. leave australia alone
2. it was a joke.. get it! cuz his celebant!
3.i love moz, but i dont like the ringleader.. i prefere the smiths and few of moz solo singles
4. didnt mean to offend anyone but gesh dont take everything so seriously

wat i aprreciate about moz the most is HIS humour, and although i laugh at him n his music alot it doesnt mean i dont like him. i think his a brilliant artist and i was just trying to lighten things up a little

p. s.
haha yeah it does look like a kids drawing!
but it dont matter so long as ppl got the joke
which u obviously didnt...
how sad

LIGHTEN UP!

I as well have a good sense of humor. The drawing in pure petulance is o.k. BUT saying that his new album is shite and he’s a bit of a tosser is utterly different. That’s where people took offense, as did I. But no hard feelings, or soft ones for that matter.

im sorry but i cant remember having a disagreement with you or have you just read about me admitting being black, take your bigot views elsewhere,ignorant sod

Ermm. It seems you have misinterpreted my colloquial abbreviation. It was a shortenened version of "The pot calling the kettle black", which in my area of Northern England means that you are being hypocritical in criticising the other person, when you are very similar to them. It was not a reference to anyone being black, and nor am I a bigot.

You've also accused me previously of being homophobic for thinking that "There Is A Light" isn't about Johnny Marr. So I'm a homophobic bigot.

Yeah, like Morrissey is :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom