making fun of morrissey.. no hard feelings

stagger-lee

scan0003.jpg

for me being a smiths/morrissey fan involves admiration and making fun
i love morrissey but lets be honest, his new album sucks and he's a bit of a tosser
but one should never judge another on their shite :p

i hope morrissey sees this, notices you are from Australia, and decides to never ever tour your country!!

Haha..he already decided that.

no hard feelings.

that drawing explains most of the movies your country generates.

I just don't understand why everyone is so down on Ringleader. Sure, maybe it hasn't done so well in sales or whatever, but I really like it. But, anyway, good job on the cartoon!

im guessing E.Laver is a pseudonym, even still... cant believe he signed it! mind you, it is a good drawing of dracula.

Ringleader is mozzers best work since vauxhall and I, why do you(supposodly fans) keep slating it. even the critics think its a top album.get the cd out now and listen to Ringleader from start to finish and take evrything about it in....then maybe you will realise how good it is

No offense, but... "Best work since Vauxhall & I"???! It beat Southpaw, and maybe Kill Uncle, but other than that it's one of the low points in his career. Quarry was musically and lyrically superior, we can only hope Moz pulls together for the next one. If was somebody elses' debut album I'd judge it less harshly, but Moz has raised our standards higher than that. And as for critics, "critics" all said star wars was a flop, so let's not take them too seriously. (Not to mention they've been particularly unkind even about some of Moz's best stuff.)

hey hey!
1. leave australia alone
2. it was a joke.. get it! cuz his celebant!
3.i love moz, but i dont like the ringleader.. i prefere the smiths and few of moz solo singles
4. didnt mean to offend anyone but gesh dont take everything so seriously

wat i aprreciate about moz the most is HIS humour, and although i laugh at him n his music alot it doesnt mean i dont like him. i think his a brilliant artist and i was just trying to lighten things up a little

p. s.
haha yeah it does look like a kids drawing!
but it dont matter so long as ppl got the joke
which u obviously didnt...
how sad

LIGHTEN UP!

but it was;nt that funny. And i have a fantastic sense of humour (when i;m not trying to slit my wrists (ussually after episodes of australian soaps))

I agree that RotT was one of Morrissey's best works to date but I can definitely see why a lot of the more casual fans didn't like it as much as me or some of you other posters on this topic. I admit that it took me a little while to really open up to and get into. With YATQ I fell in love with it nearly immediately (which is truly the mark of a great album).

Plus, in my opinion RotT didn't live up to the lofty heights established by Quarry. And while you can't really hold that against it (since YATQ is perhaps the 2nd best Moz solo album) it is sort of a let down no matter how many times you tell yourself it doesn't matter.

Either way though, if Moz keeps creating music at the caliber of the past two albums he may yet see a platinum record.

even though I don't jump up and down when people make fun of Moz cos it'd be childish to, if for some reason this effects Morrissey's decision to ever come back to Australia I swear to god I will hunt you down Stagger-lee

But we all know it won't cos he isn't coming back here anyways :(

but it dont matter so long as ppl got the joke
which u obviously didnt...
how sad

LIGHTEN UP!

There's no joke to get. "Ha ha" morrissey has to sleep around to get a platnium record-. How long did it take you to come up with that one? It sounds like something off King of the Hill or one of those remotely funny sitcoms that get bumped to wednesday nights at 3am because of their obvious appeal to the lost, moronic..delirious. It's not even offensive as it is silly.

And him being "celebant" just proves that perhaps a profession as a social commentary/cartoonist may not be suited for a person of your capacity! I suggest heavy research before embarking on a quest to bombard an artist with satire.

Back
Top Bottom