Kristeen Young responds to Morrissey's tour cancellation TTY statement

Re: Kristeen Young responds to TTY statement

If this is true, Morrissey is a liar. Thoughts?

X9fvTdl.jpg

They both have issues with the truth.

If someone said, "Amie, you're going to be on national television tonight." do you know what I'd do? I'd wash my hair. Angry hobo face bangs is not doing her good looks any favors.

If someone said, "Amie, you're going to be on national television tonight." do you know what I'd do? I'd wash my hair. Angry hobo face bangs is not doing her good looks any favors.

hehe. I think he looks her age even though everyone says she looks young. People have always told me I look young and I've always internally thought, "WTF?!" But I guess if people sincerely think she looks young then I guess people just don't look closely for signs. Weird. I think she looks old.

she turned a away at the end as shyness type of thing not neccessarily because she thought it was bad, i bet she thought it was actually good.

I think she looked pleased with herself. Turning away at the end looked like she was trying to do a cute pose. I didn't understand any of the lyrics, except I thought I kept hearing the word, "severe."

I think she looked pleased with herself. Turning away at the end looked like she was trying to do a cute pose. I didn't understand any of the lyrics, except I thought I kept hearing the word, "severe."

Comments on SPIN....." THIS IS GRADE A SHIT.."..."this sucks"...."the vocals ARE horrific"...

Too funny

Ofcourse it will last.
I will carry it in my heart for the rest of my days.

Awwwwww im touched! But I never meant 2 make u so happy!

Wow, first time I've seen the KY. She's very good is she not?

Yep Indeedy KristeenYoung is "very good" in fact shes better than that, shes absolutely fantastic live in concert!
As we can clearly see in this u tube vid!
Check out her earlier work 2, its brilliant stuff!
Our dark gothic princess was absolutely fantastic singing "pearl of a girl" !

A wonderfull performance! INCREDIBLE!!!! :)

I never thought Id find another artist that effects me so profoundly as morrissey!
(patti smith excluded, the goddess of punk is the greatest poet that has ever lived!)

Its almost like ive embarked on a life long impossible journey in search of a beautiful rare pure black rose that doesent exist, but now the search is over!!!

But there is also another!!!!!!

New topic and U-tube video coming soon.................... Im just finishing off the production and direction of the video at the moment and then Im gunna post it in the off topic section of the forum 4 everyone 2 enjoy!

ITS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Last edited:
Comments on SPIN....." THIS IS GRADE A SHIT.."..."this sucks"...."the vocals ARE horrific"...

Too funny

She can look forward to more of this when she starts playing support slots for the Foo Fighters. Except in person, people can also throw shit.

She can look forward to more of this when she starts playing support slots for the Foo Fighters. Except in person, people can also throw shit.

People can throw as much shit as they want............................

"Baby was a black sheep, baby was a whore
Baby got big and baby get bigger
Baby get something, baby get more
Baby, baby, baby was a rock n' roll n*****! !

Those who have suffered, understand suffering
And thereby extend their hand, the storm that brings harm
Also makes fertile, blessed is the grass
And herb and the true thorn and light

I was lost in a valley of pleasure
I was lost in the infinite sea
I was lost, and measure for measure
Love spewed from the heart of me! :)

- Patti smith

just 4 morrissey and kristeen x :)

Last edited:
Not sure this is 100% on topic but perhaps the final word on this subject... here she is with her new musical patron http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7OyzUVxsQo

That wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be, but it wasn't good either. The music was energetic and forceful, but like a non-stop action movie that goes nowhere, there was no pacing. The harshest comments might be from people who've seen her way too much on Morrissey tours and had to suffer through her singing voice, which is something like a high-pitched chainsaw. There's such a thing as chest voice -- Kristeen should try it some time. Her voice is perpetually stuck in her sinuses, and there were times she looked and sounded like she was gagging on her own tongue. No, not a cold, not something contagious, but not something you'd want for yourself.

When she turned around at the end, I couldn't tell if she thought she had f***ed up or if she was like, Oh my god, I've made it! Because of her association with Moz and the fallout from the tour, she got the kind of publicity she neither earned nor deserved.

Too funny

I read the comment section! She sounded FLAT. Not her usual screaming and yelling. Still can't understand anything she's singing about but I did enjoy the music.

People can throw as much shit as they want............................

"Baby was a black sheep, baby was a whore
Baby got big and baby get bigger
Baby get something, baby get more
Baby, baby, baby was a rock n' roll n*****! !

Those who have suffered, understand suffering
And thereby extend their hand, the storm that brings harm
Also makes fertile, blessed is the grass
And herb and the true thorn and light

I was lost in a valley of pleasure
I was lost in the infinite sea
I was lost, and measure for measure
Love spewed from the heart of me! :)

- Patti smith

just 4 morrissey and kristeen x :)

You watched the video, right? she sounded flat and horrible. really off key.

Not sure this is 100% on topic but perhaps the final word on this subject... here she is with her new musical patron http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7OyzUVxsQo

oh, my god!
this is u-l-t-i-m-a-t-e crap. :(

i had no negative prejudice about her art&personality:(, on the contrary, i wanted me to like what i hear and see, because morrissey chose her...

BUT in my opinion this doesn't contain a bit of provocation or intrigue. her appearance&performance look and sound like genuine crap :( and serious flop.

it must be very stressful and thoroughly painful to break any kind of connection with such person.

p.s. apologies to those who respect or love k. young

p.p.s. not to be misunderstood, band and its playing are quite o.k. but, with her, they sound absolutely meaningless.

IMO, her appearance (except for the shirt) make it look like she works at a MAC makeup counter at a mall.

nevertheless, clicking on this link was extremely unpleasant surprise, i'm not going to give her another chance, ever - this was enough.
and i don't want to insult her, either.

morrissey's personal choice is his matter, too.

p.s. apologies

She's spinning herself as a Satanist now so she can get some attention from the Christians on twitter. What a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Morrissey really like her music or was it about liking her? His taste in music is unexpected.
i find myself thinking really at some of his musical tastes, he seems so apparently clued up on whats good music his choices can be bazaar, then again he isn't going to pick a support artist that is going to up stage him.

nevertheless, clicking on this link was extremely unpleasant surprise, i'm not going to give her another chance, ever - this was enough.
and i don't want to insult her, either.

morrissey's personal choice is his matter, too.

p.s. apologies

Don't feel bad. Morrissey insults people terribly and then he complains about this forum. He said something along the lines of: You think it's Nico but you're not sure underneath all those lines and wrinkles.

Whatever she may be trying to get herself some attention isn't doing much good, the album still isn't selling. I doubt her performance the other night did anything to change that, more likely it drove a lot of potential buyers (curious Dave Grohl fans) away. And is there really any controversy about what she sang? No one could understand a word of it anyway, she wishes people were upset, but of course for that to happen people would have to be paying attention to her, and nobody outside of this forum and her little gang of facbook fans is at all interested.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom