standing in the dark
JaniceLongandMorrissey1.jpg

lights switched on
JaniceLongandMorrissey.jpg

Janice and other artists
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/long/galleries/3512/

Last edited:
Love his shoes. So who is that Jennifer girl?:confused::mad:

Thank you for posting. He looks so handsome, as usual:sweet:. That is an interesting checkered pattern on his jacket. Here is another picture of Jennifer for comparison. I do think that is her in the corner. OMG! look at Janice's hand on his tummy!:D He's wearing the same New Delhi (?) shirt as in Amoeba.

JenniferIvory.jpg

ooh thanks...
he looks good, im so insanely jealous at how much they flirt/get along... but it also gladens my heart.. :rolleyes:

Janice doesn't look like she sounds does she?

don't think so.
a) Moz would really hide any info concerning his girlfriend
b) No self-respecting lover would want to sit in the corner/ have their lover sitting in the corner when dearly beloved is interviewed, unless they are too jealous too be true.

But if it was, I like his taste.

You mean Jennifer his press person/employee of some type? I thought she was a blonde.

Is there a link somewhere to listen to the actual interview? :o I'm so out of the loop...

You mean Jennifer his press person/employee of some type? I thought she was a blonde.

Is there a link somewhere to listen to the actual interview? :o I'm so out of the loop...

When I saw her at recording of Russell Brand show she was blonde, but it was almost two years ago.

Perhaps I mistook someone else as Jennifer. :confused:

don't think so.
a) Moz would really hide any info concerning his girlfriend
b) No self-respecting lover would want to sit in the corner/ have their lover sitting in the corner when dearly beloved is interviewed, unless they are too jealous too be true.

But if it was, I like his taste.

Maybe he's tired of keeping her a secret. Maybe they just like to be together at all times, it's not a jealousy thing, they're just sort of inseparable.

CG, are you posting-while-drunk again? :)

Yes, of course I'm drunk. I'm always drunk. Today I'm drinking Paul Masson VSOP Grande Amber Brandy, straight up. I figure since Prop 8 didn't pass everything should be straight up since I live in the closed-minded state of California. Bleh. Ignore me. Oh wait, why do I even ask? HAHA Freakgirl. :(

Paul Masson - they still make that?! I believe Orson Welles, when he was alive, used to do tv commercials for Paul Masson. Ooh, here it is "We will sell no wine before its time" was the famous slogan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpj0t2ozPWY

Dear heavens, I'm old. [slinking off to get drunk now...]

Paul Masson - they still make that?! I believe Orson Welles, when he was alive, used to do tv commercials for Paul Masson. Ooh, here it is "We will sell no wine before its time" was the famous slogan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpj0t2ozPWY

Dear heavens, I'm old. [slinking off to get drunk now...]

I'm not sure if they still make it, or it was just recovered from my friend's mother's house who just passed away and was a bit of a hoarder. They brought back a lot of weird things from her house, some of it could've been the liquor in the cabinet I raided.

Now, back to Morrissey. If I had a girlfriend, I'd take her to concerts and radio shows and wouldn't be afraid to mention her name and be seen with her. She seems like a nice girl and she's local to him in England. Talk of playing with pens on the frink, a coverup. Perhaps some awesome interviewing is going on between them. Hooray, that'd be fantastic if Morrissey was really being loved by someone. Maybe I'm just jealous because my most viable prospect is in SOUTH AFRICA and I pine for his zombielike presence while smelling his sheets lying on his bed and watching vampire shows. Psychopath that I am. He's the closest I could ever dream of connecting to Morrissey, the least I can hope is that Morrissey is able to connect with someone else. I'm just the clingy corn spirit who thinks he can't take care of himself.

Morrissey, I hope you are taking care of yourself. There. I said it. Be free. I don't care.

thanks a lot for sharing this beautiful pics with us quiffaa! i love his jacket is very trendy,and he looks gorgeous as always :horny:

Probably his girlfriend.

is that for real? is jennifer his girlfriend? cos if she is i`m gonna get jealous of her :mad:

Actually, I don't want to start any rumors that she is, but I bet one thing. She has his email address which is about 20 steps closer to being his girlfriend than we'll ever be. Or maybe it's 21 steps, or 22 steps. I lost count.

Back
Top Bottom