Jake Walters pics?

Does anyone have a link to pics of Jake Walters, the boxer that Morrissey supposedly had a fling with in the 90's?

I know this thread started by discussing Jake the photographer...before it descended into nonsense... but the boxer that Morrissey used to rave about was Cornelius Carr

http://www.britishboxing.net/boxers_10655-Cornelius-Carr.html

A bit tasty in his prime, he was, for a brief period WBF World Middleweight Champion
http://www.britishboxing.net/boxers_10655-Cornelius-Carr.html

In case you're interested...

The new pic with the baby is great. I like the colours, the detail, the light and shade, the balance and the potential for interpretation. I think the smoothing of wrinkles went a bit far, though. Detracts from the "presence" by making the artificiality most obvious.

I like to check out modern photography in all it's styles. But do prefer that which tells a story, or glories in the natural beauty of the subject. As compared to pics which snap an instant like a holiday photo, immediate but with no lasting impression. Like modern art which is a fast visual joke, but has nothing to say beyond that.

I hope we get to see more from this session.

I look occasionally at the Frink but i don't contribute to it.

Its been a a couple of decades since i've lived in a world of fantasy.

You presume an awful lot about me from a couple of comments.

As regards Jake i have no definitve proof.But i seem to remember at the time the general concensus was that Jake couldn't cope with the lifestyle.Plus Come Back To Camden is thought to be about Jake.

I may be wrong.I'm sure there are people who are better morrissey encyclopedias than me.
Forgive me but you do seem to be incredibly gullible. Any "general consensus" arrived at on these forums about Morrissey's private life is arrived at from a starting point of complete ignorance. As Jones says, it's all fantasy and conjecture.

:confused:I don't like him because he broke Moz's heart!!

I'm nearly 39 and if i've not grown up sufficiently yet,well then a bloody good job.Who wants to be old?

Oh my f***ing word...
Seriously, get over it. Even if he did break his heart, which has never at any point been stated by anyone, that's none of your business and Morrissey's experience to deal with, not yours.

Plus no one actually knows for 100% fact that they were ever anything more than mates. Its just the sad 'we must know everything about Morrissey's private life' brigade that hype these things up and decide that whispering and hearsay is fact. Even if they did have some sort of romantic involvement, the very fact that Morrissey has never come out and spoken about it should tell you just how much of your business it is - absolutely f*** all.

So yes, step away from the keyboard, go outside and meet some human beings so that you don't have to focus purely on the private lives of people you'll never truly know. This is like some f***ing Indie Heat magazine.

Go out and get your heart broken. Speaking from experience, there's not a feeling in the world quite like it. Then when it happens we can all talk about it on here...

Lawks o' lordy....some people...

Tags
jake
Back
Top Bottom