It’s not about politics

And she doesn't understand that her behaviour and her mission to "protect" Morrissey achieve exactly the opposite. No-one who reads her bizarre rants will think "oh yes, she's got a point", they'll just go "this Morrissey bloke attracts a lot of nutters"...
I don't think that's her objective even though she says it is. Like so many other desperate women here she really just wants Morrissey to notice her and contact her. She did make herself  traceable to him after all. Bet shes a total munter!

I don't think that's her objective even though she says it is. Like so many other desperate women here she really just wants Morrissey to notice her and contact her. She did make herself  traceable to him after all. Bet shes a total munter!

I think it's pathological. She's projecting her inner self onto the object of her desire.

He wasn't arguing against this site.

He was on this site arguing against the press.

And because he might be out there somewhere & could say Hi - I put the site name in the tweet.
I saw your post on Twitter and it definitely came across as if you were saying the tsunami of bullshit was from the site not from the press. 100% agree with Sea Salt that your mission to 'protect' Moz is achieving exactly the opposite. Even before I was on Solo and I saw your Twitter account, with no background knowledge, I thought to myself that you must really hate him.

I saw your post on Twitter and it definitely came across as if you were saying the tsunami of bullshit was from the site not from the press. 100% agree with Sea Salt that your mission to 'protect' Moz is achieving exactly the opposite. Even before I was on Solo and I saw your Twitter account, with no background knowledge, I thought to myself that you must really hate him.

Maybe you should say that on Twitter.

Since no one ever does.

He wasn't arguing against this site.

He was on this site arguing against the press.

And because he might be out there somewhere & could say Hi - I put the site name in the tweet.
Well then, with all due respect, and as you're someone who works with words, perhaps you could have made your tweet a little clearer?

You know, something like "I would have quite like to have met Worms from Morrissey Solo. He fought against the tsunami of bullshit directed at M by the press. I'm just picking through the debris."

Well then, with all due respect, and as you're someone who works with words, perhaps you could have made your tweet a little clearer?

You know, something like "I would have quite like to have met Worms from Morrissey Solo. He fought against the tsunami of bullshit directed at M by the press. I'm just picking through the debris."

Why would the bullshit be coming from a fan site - rather than the press?

You saw my account before you were on here - so could have said why do you hate Morrissey? Would have been a novelty.
My interest in you didn't stretch that far. It was just a passing thought. I say this with respect and just to bring your attention to the fact that it is perceived in that way by some. It's my opinion.

My interest in you didn't stretch that far. It was just a passing thought. I say this with respect and just to bring your attention to the fact that it is perceived in that way by some. It's my opinion.

But you're still looking at my account or you wouldn't have seen the comment I made yesterday. So not that uninterested.

But you're still looking at my account or you wouldn't have seen the comment I made yesterday. So not that uninterested.
Was talking about not being interested at the time- "my interest in you didn't stretch that far" past tense. Now I'm interested - like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Yeah, ‘awful’.

:rolleyes:
Chloe Sevigny is going to play you instead, and I'll bet her Scottish accent sucks.
Chloe Sevigny directed the recent short film starring and about Lypsinka

In full:
https://thenewgroup.org/production/lypsinka/

Vladimir Putin: the attack ( in Moscow ) was committed by radical Islamists.
(now he will prove that they were controlled by the "Nazi" regime from Kiev, CIA etc etc )

Meanwhile, a day like any other in Kiev

:handpointdown::handpointdown::handpointdown:
The West has previously funded I sis and used them as proxies. I haven't seen any convincing analysis of that terrible atrocity in Moscow yet, that takes full account of all who might have had a hand in it.

:confused:

Don’t you know the answer?
42?
@Layne, are you a bald man who dislikes Paul Joseph Watson? I doubt Layne is even going to see this, since his profile says he hasn’t logged in for over a year. @goinghome, are you reading this? Do you still think Malarkey is smart?
I do. Your move! Such fun!! :flowers:
Bet you spend all this time here to get Nicky Wire's attention :oops:

Why would the bullshit be coming from a fan site - rather than the press?
Why not? You can have both. :tiphat:

Back
Top Bottom