It’s not about politics

Vladimir Putin: the attack ( in Moscow ) was committed by radical Islamists.
(now he will prove that they were controlled by the "Nazi" regime from Kiev, CIA etc etc )

Meanwhile, a day like any other in Kiev

:handpointdown::handpointdown::handpointdown:

That wouldn't work because it's a direct reply and there's only one person that could be subject.

Not a direct reply? You were specifically addressing a “baldy” who “dislikes Paul Joseph Watson so much,” so who else were you talking to? Layne?

The only other posters above us who could be the subject were goinghome, ZOOM FROM GLOOM, and nicky wire’s legs, none of whom as far as I know are bald people who stood for election on the For Britain ticket or threatened to sue you on Twitter and on this forum. There are three options here: you don’t know how to use the generic you correctly, you’re bonkers, or both.

Not a direct reply? You were specifically addressing a “baldy” who “dislikes Paul Joseph Watson so much,” so who else were you talking to? Layne?

The only other posters above us who could be the subject were goinghome, ZOOM FROM GLOOM, and nicky wire’s legs, none of whom as far as I know are bald people who stood for election on the For Britain ticket or threatened to sue you on Twitter and on this forum. There are three options here: you don’t know how to use the generic you correctly, you’re bonkers, or both.

More than one baldy.

There's an entire thread.

And Layne posted about SER.

Peace be with you, friend, but I cannot be responsible for how Muslim heretics misinterpret the Holy Qu'ran, or whether people want to cast terrible aspersions on me merely because of my taste in literature. Allah will have his vengeance on heretics and calumniators.

My sect of Islam is called Ikhwān Al-Ṣafā; we have a mystical rather than literal interpretation of the scriptures. Many heretics give a false impression of Islam. For reasons known only to Allah, true Islam is kept hidden from the masses, like a beautiful woman beneath a niqab.
Also fell flat!

More than one baldy.

There's an entire thread.

And Layne posted about SER.

That isn’t the issue. Is Layne a bald man who dislikes Paul Joseph Watson? That’s the question. Otherwise, who were you talking to, if not me?

Anyone in the QAnon cluster who knows the answer.

:confused:

Don’t you know the answer? You had to know who you were addressing, since you obviously know they’re bald and dislike Watson. Can’t you just tell me? What’s with all the cloak and dagger?

@Layne, are you a bald man who dislikes Paul Joseph Watson? I doubt Layne is even going to see this, since his profile says he hasn’t logged in for over a year. @goinghome, are you reading this? Do you still think Malarkey is smart?

:confused:

Don’t you know the answer? You had to know who you were addressing, since you obviously know they’re bald and dislike Watson. Can’t you just tell me? What’s with all the cloak and dagger?

@Layne, are you a bald man who dislikes Paul Joseph Watson? I doubt Layne is even going to see this, since his profile says he hasn’t logged in for over a year. @goinghome, are you reading this? Do you still think Malarkey is smart?

I do know who I was addressing.

Anyone in the QAnon cluster who could answer the question.

I do know who I was addressing.

Anyone in the QAnon cluster who could answer the question.

Then who is in “the QAnon cluster” that I could ask? Because obviously you’re not going to help. I suspect the reason you’re being cryptic is because you know you had a psychotic episode and once again absurdly pegged me as a sock puppet for some right-wing goon in your conspiracy theory. When the “generic you” excuse didn’t work, you shifted to “QAnon cluster”—whatever that is. Didn’t QAnon fold anyway? I thought it died when JFK Jr. failed to materialize in Dallas.

Last edited:
Then who is in “the QAnon cluster” that I could ask? Because obviously you’re not going to help. I suspect the reason you’re being cryptic is because you know you had a psychotic episode and once again absurdly pegged me as a sock puppet for some right-wing goon in your conspiracy theory. When the “generic you” excuse didn’t work, you shifted to “QAnon cluster”—whatever that is. Didn’t QAnon fold anyway? I thought it died when JFK Jr. failed to materialize in Dallas.

Oh, bollocks.

You are on a QAnon thread.

Here is the cluster minus me & idk Verso? Dave?

When I first arrived on this site Travis terrified me so much I nearly gave up right then.

Which is funny really - because despite being an actual neo-Nazi - he's much nicer than ones who know to lie.

So I hope he gets away from it.

Guess you've got a lot of time to waste, huh?!

She has a lot of very ugly traits

And she doesn't understand that her behaviour and her mission to "protect" Morrissey achieve exactly the opposite. No-one who reads her bizarre rants will think "oh yes, she's got a point", they'll just go "this Morrissey bloke attracts a lot of nutters"...

And she doesn't understand that her behaviour and her mission to "protect" Morrissey achieve exactly the opposite. No-one who reads her bizarre rants will think "oh yes, she's got a point", they'll just go "this Morrissey bloke attracts a lot of nutters"...

So? Literally no change then.

It's worth a try - also - truth matters - so filling out the story & not leaving it at FLAG. PIN. NAZI. is always a good thing even if there is no saving his career or reputation.

Back
Top Bottom