"Israel" should be released as a solidarity single now

How does "Israel" not being a very good song factor in?
lol
Fecking too right matey . It’s an awful song , so it is. some of of us thought he was paid to write it. Its so full of false feeling , unlike say Now My Heat Is Full , Come Back To Camden or even Paris .
Beyond that what Israel are doing now is totally gross AF . I know 10/07 was bad but what has been happening since is gross . M is definitely out of step with Ireland when it comes to Israel .

I think M should release London as a charity single . The state of our once great city . I was there over the weekend with the wife and daughter, it really is a shithole now feck all like what it was like when I lived there in the 90s . As for the Muslim take over . It’s not GB News hype, the shit be 4 real. London has been given away . Sad state of affairs

Critics of Israel have predicted almost from the beginning that this is precisely what Israel intends for Gaza: a mass evacuation into the Sinai desert where they can languish in even worse conditions than before, or find passage somewhere else, or die. Not to mention the deaths from the bombardment. You have to figure the numbers we currently have are lowballed. I just don't see how you can bomb that much territory in population centers and lose only one percent of the people.i

If Israel wanted to wipe out Gaza it would have done in three days
It’s a case of f*** around and find out .
There is no way they can live together after Oct 7th the two state solution is dead and the one state solution was never on the table

I think M should release London as a charity single . The state of our once great city . I was there over the weekend with the wife and daughter, it really is a shithole now feck all like what it was like when I lived there in the 90s . As for the Muslim take over . It’s not GB News hype, the shit be 4 real. London has been given away . Sad state of affairs
Where London is now, the rest of the UK is not far behind. And Ireland seems determined to go there even faster than the UK. But to recognise this 'reality' means you are called 'far right'. What a sad state of affairs.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that's the situation in London, Dirk. I've never been in years, and I'm pleased about that. Can't see me ever getting there again. Pleased I've been, but pleased not to want to return. Not just London, though, is it. Give me a park bench, some sun on my face, not many folks around and I'm as happy as the proverbial pig in ....!

And you are far right Gash.
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Dirk is lying about London.

And you are far right Gash.
It is funny, Malarkey, the way you keep calling people 'liar' for stating their viewpoint or opinion. Lying doesn't apply to such things. Lying applies to facts. Is it raining? 'No' is a lie if the facts are that it is raining. But calling someone's view or opinion a lie is a non-sequitur. You can choose to agree with their opinion, or disagree with it. The choice is yours. But someone's view or opinion is their view or opinion. Lying doesn't come in to it.

It is funny, Malarkey, the way you keep calling people 'liar' for stating their viewpoint or opinion. Lying doesn't apply to such things. Lying applies to facts. Is it raining? 'No' is a lie if the facts are that it is raining. But calling someone's view or opinion a lie is a non-sequitur. You can choose to agree with their opinion, or disagree with it. The choice is yours. But someone's view or opinion is their view or opinion. Lying doesn't come in to it.
Hang on, maybe she’s just confused and thinks “far” means the same as “very” - I mean, she isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. I see her more as a potato peeler (left handed, of course).

You can say the same about e.g. support/solidarity posts on social media. Of course a song won't bring back the dead or solve this horribly complicated, brutal, and seemingly eternal conflict, but music and poetry have helped many souls through hard times. It's just a sign of solidarity.
It isn't complicated. Israel is a Fascist colony peopled by criminals from all over the world with a madman for president and a bunch of racist supremacist far right Genocidal nutters. The ordinary people are horrors, I've met gangs of them in Asia. Palestine is clearly not their land, it's a colonial enterprise. Palestinians? Lovely people. Best in the world. Victims of a horrible experiment. Sick of hearing that sickly "tragic conflict" phrase and "oo well it's complicated" it's not. Let the geeks go to Florida and carry their guns round with them there. But leave Palestine.
Put their leaders on trial in Palestine before passing sentence on them. Hand them over to the Palestinian people to deal with.
Israel has already lost. Not complicated so DON'T PRETEND.

I'm pleased it hasn't been issued, and agree that he's not Bono.

I don't think it would do any good politically, or make any real difference in a humanitarian capacity.

I think it would only serve to worsen the narrative of Morrissey the pariah. If worsening it were possible.

It isn't complicated. Israel is a Fascist colony peopled by criminals from all over the world with a madman for president and a bunch of racist supremacist far right Genocidal nutters. The ordinary people are horrors, I've met gangs of them in Asia. Palestine is clearly not their land, it's a colonial enterprise. Palestinians? Lovely people. Best in the world. Victims of a horrible experiment. Sick of hearing that sickly "tragic conflict" phrase and "oo well it's complicated" it's not. Let the geeks go to Florida and carry their guns round with them there. But leave Palestine.
Put their leaders on trial in Palestine before passing sentence on them. Hand them over to the Palestinian people to deal with.
Israel has already lost. Not complicated so DON'T PRETEND.
What you on about? You sound a bit deranged, mate.

That only underscores the fact that Hamas are deranged religious radicals, while Israel is trying to manage some semblance of propaganda. In previous times it was acceptable to wave the heads of your enemies and sing songs of celebration during war. We like to consider ourselves more "civilized" now, so the killing still happens but the parties are muted. Hamas is not as concerned with public relations. They have almost nothing to lose, and they think they'll go to paradise if they're martyred.
Probably because the Jews consider themselves the "chosen people," which is kind of irritating, coupled with their permission to be usurers and landlords (not exactly beloved categories) in medieval Europe. Also theological resentment. It was religiously necessary for Christianity to reject Judaism, which over time snowballed into things like "the Jews ritually murder Christian children and drink their blood at Passover to worship their father, the devil, the father of lies." And ultimately there's always the need for a scapegoat.

Previous forms of anti-Semitism have been fairly bonkers and delusional, but modern anti-Semitism arising from people being appalled at the behavior of Israel is, unfortunately, grounded. It's naturally apt to accrue some of the old ideas. Islamic anti-Semitism is more recent, but once it got going it wasn't long before they started reading and enjoying The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
"Probably because the Jews consider themselves the "chosen people"
You don't know what that means. The concept of Jews being "chosen people" is not about being superior to gentiles, but having a special role and relationship with God, as I understand it. I'm not Jewish, but that is the explanation I've heard.

Antisemitism has many causes, but one of them is that people are resentful of Jewish success. Jews work hard and have naturally higher IQs, and that's why they're so successful.

"but modern anti-Semitism arising from people being appalled at the behavior of Israel is"
The only ones behaving appallingly are the Palestinians. Israel is defending itself from barbaric bloodthirsty terrorists who raped, murdered and tortured 1200 people. Any comment on the terrorists burning children alive and gang raping women? THAT is appalling behaviour and the majority of the Palestinians support it. I'm not shedding a tear for them.

The IDF is the most moral army in the world. It doesn't deliberately target civilians, it warns people before it bombs, it provides its enemies with safety corridors, etc. Jews are moral people. The Palestinians by and large are not.

You don't know what that means. The concept of Jews being "chosen people" is not about being superior to gentiles, but having a special role and relationship with God, as I understand it. I'm not Jewish, but that is the explanation I've heard.

“Having a special role and relationship with God” has implications. God puts more demands on the Jews because he considers them more fit for the challenge; he chastises them harder because he loves them more. It’s not surprising that these ideas have often resulted in supremacism.

There are psalms in the bible asking the Lord to put the goyim under his footstool and dash their infants against the rocks. If you were a Canaanite when the Jews came in and forcibly took “the land promised by God,” or if you were one of the pagans genocided or taken into sexual slavery in the Old Testament records, I doubt it would’ve been any consolation to know the notion of “the chosen people” might have some obscure, benign connotation. Not forgetting that Netanyahu has invoked the slaughter of the Amalekites for the invasion of Gaza.

Morrissey released his uncritical love letter Israel in 2017, the same year Alice Walker published It Is Our (Frightful) Duty To Study The Talmud, linking Israel’s bad behavior to Judaism’s nasty theological history—for which she got scolded for being anti-Semitic. Sure does hold up now. Morrissey likes to talk about artists being “prophets,” but of the two of them, seven years on, Walker was clearly the prophet.

The only ones behaving appallingly are the Palestinians. Israel is defending itself from barbaric bloodthirsty terrorists who raped, murdered and tortured 1200 people. Any comment on the terrorists burning children alive and gang raping women? THAT is appalling behaviour and the majority of the Palestinians support it. I'm not shedding a tear for them.

The IDF is the most moral army in the world. It doesn't deliberately target civilians, it warns people before it bombs, it provides its enemies with safety corridors, etc. Jews are moral people. The Palestinians by and large are not.

How can the IDF be “the most moral army in the world” when it’s the military enforcement arm for Israeli settlements which international courts have deemed illegal? The carnage in Gaza is very convenient for Israel, because they can claim “collateral damage” or “regrettable mistakes” to somehow justify a 92% civilian casualty rate. How do you suppose they’ll know when Hamas is extinguished? Do they have precise rosters, and they’re identifying every corpse? Is it Hamas leadership, or is it anyone who ever supported them? There are Israeli politicians and Israel apologists like Douglas Murray saying all Gazans are collectively blameworthy because they failed to overthrow Hamas. It’s been obvious from the beginning that Israel’s mission in Gaza is an ethnic cleansing—“all rubble, no trouble.”

You seem to think October 7th was unprovoked, but Israel is the root cause of Palestinian terrorism. If you displace a people and keep them under your boot in order to have your country, you are going to make enemies. If Israel is supposed to be a homeland for the Jews, to escape the horrors of European anti-Semitism, why are Jews under a much greater threat in Israel than they are in Europe and America? They could’ve gone anywhere else, but no. Against all the hype that Israel is “secular,” “Western,” and “democratic,” it has been a sick, brutal ethno-religious endeavor from the beginning. It’s been 75 years and you presently have a theocratic coalition in Israel bombing Palestinians back to the stone age and starving them to death. Make way for the morally superior! Ask yourself if this “homeland for the Jews” vanity project has seriously been worth it.

Maybe both of you could put religion and history behind you and try to look forward. There will never be peace and harmony when you claim to being "Jewish", "Palestinian", "Muslim" and so on forever and bring up things that happened 10, 100, even 1000 years ago. We're all humans, so try to forgive and forget and move on now please. It's like two small children fighting in the sandbox, the rest of the world is getting very tired and bored of this conflict. Why not try to be a bit civilized? Like e.g. France and Germany managed to do after the Second World War.

Last edited:
Maybe both of you could put religion and history behind you and try to look forward. There will never be peace and harmony when you claim to being "Jewish", "Palestinian", "Muslim" and so on forever. We're all humans, so try to forgive and forget and move on now.

Yes, I'm sure the Israelis will be delighted to abandon their concept of a "Jewish" state ("what were we thinking?"), and "Palestinian" jihadis will forget all about being "Muslim" ("bro, some of this shit in the Qur'an is pretty messed up"). And everyone will smoke a joint together in human solidarity.

:rolleyes:

Yes, I'm sure the Israelis will be delighted to abandon their concept of a "Jewish" state ("what were we thinking?"), and "Palestinian" jihadis will forget all about being "Muslim" ("bro, some of this shit in the Qur'an is pretty messed up"). And everyone will smoke a joint together in human solidarity.

:rolleyes:
It's a utopian and completely unrealistic idea, but the only possible way to get peace in the region (unless one part wipes the other off the map). Why have sympathy for people not willing to resolve their own conflict? Thanks for the laughing face btw.

Last edited:
It's a utopian and completely unrealistic idea, but the only possible way to get peace in the region (unless one part wipes the other off the map). Why have sympathy for people not willing to resolve their own conflict?

Exactly. That is the most realistic outcome. The Israelis have no intention of rectifying their original mistake, so they're going to ethnically cleanse the place: either until the Palestinians die out entirely or civilization collapses, whichever comes first.

Exactly. That is the most realistic outcome. The Israelis have no intention of rectifying their original mistake, so they're going to ethnically cleanse the place: either until the Palestinians die out entirely or civilization collapses, whichever comes first.
An outcome just as likely is Israel getting bombed and ethnically cleansed by Hamas and Hizbollah with help from Iran. October the 7th would just seem like a trial then. Maybe a good compromise/solution where nobody gets killed is that Israel gets Palestine incorporated into their country, and the Hamas-supporting/antisemmitic part of the Palestinian population gets welcomed by e.g. Egypt, Libanon or Jordan to live in peace as citizens of those countries provided (bribed?) they don't try to re-ignite the conflict. Then nobody needs to be killed.

Last edited:
An outcome just as likely is Israel getting bombed and ethnically cleansed by Hamas and Hizbollah with help from Iran. October the 7th would just seem like a trial then. Maybe a good compromise/solution where nobody gets killed is that Israel gets Palestine incorporated into their country, and the Hamas-supporting/antisemmitic part of the Palestinian population gets welcomed by e.g. Egypt, Libanon or Jordan to live in peace as citizens of those countries provided (bribed?) they don't try to re-ignite the conflict. Then nobody needs to be killed.

Hamas is "just as likely" going to bomb and ethnically cleanse Israel? How? With K-Mart paragliders and rusty Kalashnikovs? Hamas doesn't even have its precious tunnels anymore. Hamas, along with thousands of others in Gaza, is being utterly destroyed. Starved, bombed, shot, you name it. Israel is supported by the United States and has billions of dollars' worth of materiel and state-of-the-art military technology, and an IDF rabid with revenge. If Israel hasn't shown you after six months that they can bring the hammer down without a shred of mercy, then you haven't been following.

There is just no possible way that Israel gets wiped from the map. If things get even close to sporty, Netanyahu will nuke Tehran faster than you can say "Noa Tishby's necklace." There is no peaceful end to this conflict because everyone is caught up in the age-old Semitic religion, from the Christian Zionists in the U.S., to the Messianic Judaeo-fascists in the Knesset, to the apocalyptic Shi'ites in Iran. Saying "nobody needs to be killed" is absurd. Read the bible. It's all of a blood cult.

Back
Top Bottom