"Israel" should be released as a solidarity single now

The asymmetrical nature of what happened on 7th October wasn't the issue though that Douglas Murray was raising - but the fact that the killing of Jews was celebrated so publicly. It is frankly disturbing that in the 21st century hatred of Jews has become so blatant again.

Why should it come as any surprise that Hamas are Jew-haters who celebrate the killing of Jews? Back before Israel was even a state, the Palestinians were anti-Semitic owing to unchecked Jewish immigration and predatory land grabs. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was hobnobbing with Hitler. And this is where the Zionists foolishly decided to set up their Jewish homeland. Talk about disturbing, now we have to watch as the formerly genocided and displaced become the genociders and displacers in order to carry on their misguided project.

That Hamas would celebrate the killing of Jews is no more disturbing than anyone else celebrating the killing of their mortal enemy, unless one considers the Jews to have some special or privileged status, which I don't, but perhaps Murray does. Are the videos of IDF soldiers celebrating and laughing at their carnage in Gaza somehow less disturbing?

Anti-semitism is really disturbing. Isn't it funny though how Gash The Fash and all the fascists are disturbed by anti-semitism but every other type of racism is fine or doesn’t actually even exist.

Why should it come as any surprise that Hamas are Jew-haters who celebrate the killing of Jews? Back before Israel was even a state, the Palestinians were anti-Semitic owing to unchecked Jewish immigration and predatory land grabs. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was hobnobbing with Hitler. And this is where the Zionists foolishly decided to set up their Jewish homeland. Talk about disturbing, now we have to watch as the formerly genocided and displaced become the genociders and displacers in order to carry on their misguided project.

That Hamas would celebrate the killing of Jews is no more disturbing than anyone else celebrating the killing of their mortal enemy, unless one considers the Jews to have some special or privileged status, which I don't, but perhaps Murray does. Are the videos of IDF soldiers celebrating and laughing at their carnage in Gaza somehow less disturbing?
Agree, Aubs, all soldiers laugh and celebrate at the death of their enemies. But I think that was the point that Douglas Murray was making. The IDF and the Israeli government have condemned the behaviour and the videos and have suspended several soldiers. Not the case with Hamas who have said that they want to repeat every act celebrated by their fighters.

Agree, Aubs, all soldiers laugh and celebrate at the death of their enemies. But I think that was the point that Douglas Murray was making. The IDF and the Israeli government have condemned the behaviour and the videos and have suspended several soldiers. Not the case with Hamas who have said that they want to repeat every act celebrated by their fighters.

That only underscores the fact that Hamas are deranged religious radicals, while Israel is trying to manage some semblance of propaganda. In previous times it was acceptable to wave the heads of your enemies and sing songs of celebration during war. We like to consider ourselves more "civilized" now, so the killing still happens but the parties are muted. Hamas is not as concerned with public relations. They have almost nothing to lose, and they think they'll go to paradise if they're martyred.

Why is antisemitism rising then ?

It's never, ever gone away. It's always present in some form. Why is that?

Since 2001 I've seen right-wing Jews and their supporters gloat over Islamophobia, as if they think Muslims deserve and earned the hatred some have for them. But if anyone suggests the Jews earned the hate people have for them they throw their toys out the pram.

British fascists on Blogger were advising each other to have "heated debates" on forums & comment sections etc. to give their ideas more reach.

Only it's quite difficult to fake a heated debate because it involves a level of rage & disgust they don't actually feel - so you get a lot of mild nitpicking.

Morgoth claims he got his start by taking over The Telegraph's comment section that way.

Why is antisemitism rising then ?

It's never, ever gone away. It's always present in some form. Why is that?

Probably because the Jews consider themselves the "chosen people," which is kind of irritating, coupled with their permission to be usurers and landlords (not exactly beloved categories) in medieval Europe. Also theological resentment. It was religiously necessary for Christianity to reject Judaism, which over time snowballed into things like "the Jews ritually murder Christian children and drink their blood at Passover to worship their father, the devil, the father of lies." And ultimately there's always the need for a scapegoat.

Previous forms of anti-Semitism have been fairly bonkers and delusional, but modern anti-Semitism arising from people being appalled at the behavior of Israel is, unfortunately, grounded. It's naturally apt to accrue some of the old ideas. Islamic anti-Semitism is more recent, but once it got going it wasn't long before they started reading and enjoying The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Previous forms of anti-Semitism have been fairly bonkers and delusional

song GIF

Previous forms of anti-Semitism have been fairly bonkers and delusional, but modern anti-Semitism arising from people being appalled at the behavior of Israel is, unfortunately, grounded. It's naturally apt to accrue some of the old ideas. Islamic anti-Semitism is more recent, but once it got going it wasn't long before they started reading and enjoying The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
And yet, Aubs, we haven't seen marches in the streets chanting 'Gas the Russians' after the invasion of Ukraine. Or 'Gas the Chinese' after the genocide of the Uyghur Muslims. It does seem to be something about Jews being the perpetrators and not the victims that arouses so much anger and hatred. People clearly would be much more comfortable if Jews stayed victims and went wandering in search of a home all over again.

And yet, Aubs, we haven't seen marches in the streets chanting 'Gas the Russians' after the invasion of Ukraine. Or 'Gas the Chinese' after the genocide of the Uyghur Muslims. It does seem to be something about Jews being the perpetrators and not the victims that arouses so much anger and hatred. People clearly would be much more comfortable if Jews stayed victims and went wandering in search of a home all over again.

I think we keep coming back to this point, but as I've consistently said, there's the important distinction (at least in my country) that our government hasn't made us a co-belligerent of Russia or China. We're not sending them naval fleets for protection, or billions of dollars in aid, nor is our military bombing their opponents. There's no Russian or Chinese equivalent of AIPAC. There's also the fact that Jews themselves insist on having the microphone to brag about how their genocide was special, and Israel is theirs by right, and they are justified by any means. The Zionists themselves have made Israel the focus.

Anyway, is "Gas the Jews" a common chant? Or you are just smearing the other side by singling out its extremist voices?

I think we keep coming back to this point, but as I've consistently said, there's the important distinction (at least in my country) that our government hasn't made us a co-belligerent of Russia or China. We're not sending them naval fleets for protection, or billions of dollars in aid, nor is our military bombing their opponents. There's no Russian or Chinese equivalent of AIPAC. There's also the fact that Jews themselves insist on having the microphone to brag about how their genocide was special, and Israel is theirs by right, and they are justified by any means. The Zionists themselves have made Israel the focus.

Anyway, is "Gas the Jews" a common chant? Or you are just smearing the other side by singling out its extremist voices?
I would doubt if those marching on the streets know or care about what financial and military support Israel get. I really don't think that drives the anger and hatred. It is because it is Jews doing the killing. Jews are meant to shut up and be killed. That is the way the last 2000 years have gone, isn't it? How dare they upset the natural order of things.

I would doubt if those marching on the streets know or care about what financial and military support Israel get. I really don't think that drives the anger and hatred. It is because it is Jews doing the killing. Jews are meant to shut up and be killed. That is the way the last 2000 years have gone, isn't it? How dare they upset the natural order of things.

It absolutely is a lot to do with the aid and the military support. What else could the common chant "Genocide Joe has got to go" possibly be about? You hear that one a lot more than you do "Gas the Jews." Apart from Israel's bad behavior, the fact that apologists for Israel insist criticism of Israel = anti-Semitism is probably creating more so-called anti-Semitism than anything else. By that metric, I'm an anti-Semite. Certain Jews are anti-Semites. It's absurd.

It absolutely is a lot to do with the aid and the military support. What else could the common chant "Genocide Joe has got to go" possibly be about? You hear that one a lot more than you do "Gas the Jews." Apart from Israel's bad behavior, the fact that apologists for Israel insist criticism of Israel = anti-Semitism is probably creating more so-called anti-Semitism than anything else. By that metric, I'm an anti-Semite. Certain Jews are anti-Semites. It's absurd.
Are the chants of 'Genocide Joe' not simply to do with the fact that he has refused to call for an immediate cease fire?
As Douglas Murray has asked on several occasions - why don't neighbouring countries open their borders to women and children from Gaza? Because they do not want to take them, that is why. And taking women and children from Gaza would no more 'legitimise' what Israel is doing, any more than Europe taking women and children from Ukraine 'legitimised' what Russia is doing.

When terrorists are beheading babies, I'm not sure art has any role.
That was a hoak and a big lie invented by Isreali media and the Isreali gov' and army officers to get full support.

Hareetz revealed in December that the 40 beheaded babies story was fabricated. In fact, the official list of victims later confirmed it.

Moz's catholic obsession made him said embarassing comments at concerts from 2002 like 'God bless you'. preachers always give me headaches. Any song with the name God in it made me want to go.
That's why we can respect a lot Robert Smith. I also support Roger Waters. Moz' s little clip with a sentence in Israeli was ott to me.

Meanwhile how many innocent suffering babies in Gaza right now, dead before growing ?
Several thousands? Carnage was the name of a Nick Cave record. this word is not enough.

Are the chants of 'Genocide Joe' not simply to do with the fact that he has refused to call for an immediate cease fire?

I don't know why it would be exclusively about that. Biden's refusal to call for an immediate ceasefire is just one part of his thoroughly pro-Israel stance. I can assure you the protestors are also against his financial aid and military support to Israel.

As Douglas Murray has asked on several occasions - why don't neighbouring countries open their borders to women and children from Gaza? Because they do not want to take them, that is why. And taking women and children from Gaza would no more 'legitimise' what Israel is doing, any more than Europe taking women and children from Ukraine 'legitimised' what Russia is doing.

Fair question, but that would be a criticism of other countries' policies, not the U.S.'s or Israel's, which are the primary consideration for obvious reasons. I'll credit Murray with a clever deflection, but he strains out a gnat to swallow a camel.

Anyway, isn't Egypt building a refugee camp in Sinai? This is because Israel is about to bomb Rafah (after telling the Gazans to go south for their safety. Anyone who doesn't see the planned ethnic cleansing here is willfully blind).

Last edited:
Anyway, isn't Egypt building a refugee camp in Sinai? This is because Israel is about to bomb Rafah (after telling the Gazans to go south for their safety. Anyone who doesn't see the planned ethnic cleansing here is willfully blind).
There has been talk of that. I think primarily in case there is a mass break out across the border. From descriptions, it really does sound like a potential 'concentration camp'. President Sisi, of course, is terrified of Hamas, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood that he overthrew to come to power.

There has been talk of that. I think primarily in case there is a mass break out across the border. From descriptions, it really does sound like a potential 'concentration camp'. President Sisi, of course, is terrified of Hamas, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood that he overthrew to come to power.

Critics of Israel have predicted almost from the beginning that this is precisely what Israel intends for Gaza: a mass evacuation into the Sinai desert where they can languish in even worse conditions than before, or find passage somewhere else, or die. Not to mention the deaths from the bombardment. You have to figure the numbers we currently have are lowballed. I just don't see how you can bomb that much territory in population centers and lose only one percent of the people.

That was a hoak and a big lie invented by Isreali media and the Isreali gov' and army officers to get full support.

Hareetz revealed in December that the 40 beheaded babies story was fabricated. In fact, the official list of victims later confirmed it.

Moz's catholic obsession made him said embarassing comments at concerts from 2002 like 'God bless you'. preachers always give me headaches. Any song with the name God in it made me want to go.
That's why we can respect a lot Robert Smith. I also support Roger Waters. Moz' s little clip with a sentence in Israeli was ott to me.

Meanwhile how many innocent suffering babies in Gaza right now, dead before growing ?
Several thousands? Carnage was the name of a Nick Cave record. this word is not enough.

There's proof that multiple atrocity's occurred that day. Roger Walters is odious these days for numerous reasons.

Back
Top Bottom