Greatest Hits tour?

titsmcgee

So I take it that since last's years tour presale password was "Ringleader" and he played mostly Ringleader songs, that this years tour will be mostly Greatest Hits songs... what do you think? Am I reading too much into it?

This will be the same 'tour' as last year, in the same way the Oye Estaban tour was over two years. It's just the US leg of it. 99% sure anyway!

Greatest Hits tours are just admissions that the artist is past it and I hope to God Moz never lowers himself to do one.

That's a good observation! Wow! It would b FULLY WILD if he played only all those songs that WE voted as his best here a while back. I'd LOVE to hear, 'Lost' live. :)

UGHHH!!! Don't say that!! I really hope your right, but It's not looking like I'm gonna get to go to any of the 40 concerts! Man I gotta get there somehow. I need to use my ambition to good use.:D

This will be the same 'tour' as last year, in the same way the Oye Estaban tour was over two years. It's just the US leg of it. 99% sure anyway!

Greatest Hits tours are just admissions that the artist is past it and I hope to God Moz never lowers himself to do one.

so your saying you'd rather it not be a gh tour? wow.. like some of the new moz stuff<hated tormentors btw> but the older stuff is just so much better. its not even close.. i for one hope he gives the fans what they want,a gh tour. i went to a chicago moz show last year and yes he got some good reception to the newer stuff, but he had the crowd in a frenzy when he played the older stuff..shrug..

Back
Top Bottom