George W. Bush:Worst President In US History??

Is George W. Bush The WORST US President Ever

• Yes, He's A National Disgrace

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No...I'll love him no matter what he does

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
i vote for whoever i feel is the lesser of the evils, but, I officially signed up as Republican just so i could vote for the least horrifying republican candidate in their primaries. its a trick many people use. I just want to make sure that both candidates are not complete morons. it didnt work out for me so well in 2000, but, oh well, now looking at al gore i think, wow, he's crazy, what happened? remember when he was going through his crazy lumberjack period a few years back?

there was supposed to be a quote from sns in here about how he's independent and they have open primaries.

Last edited:
now looking at al gore i think, wow, he's crazy, what happened? remember when he was going through his crazy lumberjack period a few years back?

there was supposed to be a quote from sns in here about how he's independent and they have open primaries.

"Crazy"? Boring, dull, nitpicky perhaps, but "crazy"? I've never seen the man show any more agitation than a dead fish, robotic I see, crazy I don't. He's doing great work for the environment, that movie was great, if not incredibly depressing. If anybody's CRAZY it's McCain and Lieberman, both seem to be slipping badly, the latter ESPECIALLY. As for voting republican, let's look at the last few... Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr., Bush jr. All horrible.... vulgar... embarassing... sociopathic... fools.

I dont think you understand the context of what I said. I don't vote republican (most of the time) I register as such to keep bad bad republicans off the ballot by voting for the least vile in the republican primaries.
Rep primaries and Dem primaries are not open to anyone, you have to be registered.
i will have to see if i can find some 'al gore crazy pictures'!

Last edited:
I dont think you understand the context of what I said. I don't vote republican (most of the time) I register as such to keep bad bad republicans off the ballot by voting for the least vile in the republican primaries.
Rep primaries and Dem primaries are not open to anyone, you have to be registered.
i will have to see if i can find some 'al gore crazy pictures'!

anyone see the "manbearpig" episode of Southpark? an exaggeration of course, but they made Gore look INSANE! it was hilarious!!

its easy to make him look crazy, im just sad i couldnt find the picture that made me wonder about his saneness in the first place. i remember flannel and beard and i thought... whoa... has he been hiding in the Ozarks?

I don't want to get sucked into an endless analysis of Gore's mental health, although his "Assault on Reason" was quite good and well argued, I think it's a given that he'd be a better president than shit for brains. When will he be disposed of??? This is the sort of situation impeachment was designed for.

To calm myself I say, "It's ok. He's almost out of office and then we'll have either a black president or a woman president!"

Then I realize, he's probably going to pull some crap.

Wasn't there a president that remained in office longer than his term due to the county being involed in a war? I tried googling the shit out of this but I don't see any information.
I love history, but not American History. B-O-R-I-N-G

Monique

To calm myself I say, "It's ok. He's almost out of office and then we'll have either a black president or a woman president!"

Wasn't there a president that remained in office longer than his term due to the county being involed in a war? I tried googling the shit out of this but I don't see any information.

Monique

Franklin Roosevelt...but we didn't have term limits back then...

Franklin Roosevelt...but we didn't have term limits back then...

20060527_fdr.jpg

Yes, we didn't have terms limits back then. FDR was voted into the presidency 4 times because he was an efficient leader and people loved and respected him. He's one of my all time heroes. top 3 Best U.S. President hands down. Even extreme right-wingers like Ann Coulter admire him, I was almost in tears when I heard her speack so well of him as a leader. Ronald Reagan considered FDR to be his favorite US President too. Lovely!

FDR saved the country from the great depression and while being confined to a wheel chair he defeted Hitler-Nazism, Mussolini-Fascism, and Japanesse-Imperialiam in just 4 years..... The dumbass war in Iraq has gone on for longer than 4 yrs and it's still a huge mess. :mad:

20060527_fdr.jpg

Yes, we didn't have terms limits back then. FDR was voted into the presidency 4 times because he was an efficient leader and people loved and respected him. He's one of my all time heroes. top 3 Best U.S. President hands down. Even extreme right-wingers like Ann Coulter admire him, I was almost in tears when I heard her speack so well of him as a leader. Ronald Reagan considered FDR to be his favorite US President too. Lovely!
FDR saved the country from the great depression and while being confined to a wheel chair he defeted Hitler-Nazism, Mussolini-Fascism, and Japanesse-Imperialiam in just 4 years..... The dumbass war in Iraq has gone on for longer than 4 yrs and it's still a huge mess. :mad:
FDR was cool, but to give Coulter the Vile, and Reagan, vampire motherf***er that he was, as his supporters doesn't do him much credit. Coulter may have claimed to admire this man (Everything that is good about him is absent in her.) I also caught a glimpse of her lambasting the New Deal, because it gave poor people a chance, like most neocons, intesrestingly, while being highly critical of evolution, firmly espouses a SOCIAL darwinism that heinrich himmler could appreciate. This is one of many reasons also why she and the rest of the neocons are FAKE christians. After all, didn't jesus advocate endlessly for the poor and downtrodden? And I'd have to give the RUSSIANS credit for beating hitler.
As for shit for brains' mideast mess I completely concur. And now they've gotten to the point where they're actually using the defense of "Uh, well, we've f***ed things up so badly fermenting sectarian violence we HAVE to stay." I would also like to suggest that we stop calling this a war and call it what it IS, an occupation, defined as the supreme crime of statecraft in the nuremberg codes. And we're going to stay there indefinitely unless we exert major pressure. Have you heard about that ENORMOUS base they're building in iraq which is supposedly bigger than a football stadium? They've also been pressuring the coalition (read: "puppet") government to sign an agreement garunteeing us rights to most of they're oil for, like, the next ten years. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I fear we're going the way of Rome.

FDR was cool, but to give Coulter the Vile, and Reagan, vampire motherf***er that he was, as his supporters doesn't do him much credit. Coulter may have claimed to admire this man (Everything that is good about him is absent in her.) I also caught a glimpse of her lambasting the New Deal, because it gave poor people a chance, like most neocons, intesrestingly, while being highly critical of evolution, firmly espouses a SOCIAL darwinism that heinrich himmler could appreciate. This is one of many reasons also why she and the rest of the neocons are FAKE christians. After all, didn't jesus advocate endlessly for the poor and downtrodden? And I'd have to give the RUSSIANS credit for beating hitler.
As for shit for brains' mideast mess I completely concur. And now they've gotten to the point where they're actually using the defense of "Uh, well, we've f***ed things up so badly fermenting sectarian violence we HAVE to stay." I would also like to suggest that we stop calling this a war and call it what it IS, an occupation, defined as the supreme crime of statecraft in the nuremberg codes. And we're going to stay there indefinitely unless we exert major pressure. Have you heard about that ENORMOUS base they're building in iraq which is supposedly bigger than a football stadium? They've also been pressuring the coalition (read: "puppet") government to sign an agreement garunteeing us rights to most of they're oil for, like, the next ten years. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I fear we're going the way of Rome.

More Russians may have died in WW2 than any other people...but they did what the Nazi's couldn't do...conquered Eastern Europe...So I don't give The Soviets credit for anything

I don't want to get sucked into an endless analysis of Gore's mental health, although his "Assault on Reason" was quite good and well argued, I think it's a given that he'd be a better president than shit for brains. When will he be disposed of??? This is the sort of situation impeachment was designed for.

yes it bothers me so much how clinton didn't do 1/10th the damage bush has done, yet NO ONE has called for impeachment.
my favorite bumper sticker (politically-wise) is "when clinton lied, nobody died"
aren't we over 3000 soldiers dead now? and 50,000 'enemies' ? whether the war's right or not Im not educated enough to say but I can say maybe its time to pull in the nets!

Monique

what the feck we only have 200 years of history and 1/4 of it is really yours! and this country started with nothing and became one of the (if not THE) most successful free countries in the world, whether there's songs about the US's egocentricity or not. boring my ass! ;) And don't forget Eli Whitney thank Bob for him lololol:D

yes it bothers me so much how clinton didn't do 1/10th the damage bush has done, yet NO ONE has called for impeachment.
my favorite bumper sticker (politically-wise) is "when clinton lied, nobody died"
aren't we over 3000 soldiers dead now? and 50,000 'enemies' ? whether the war's right or not Im not educated enough to say but I can say maybe its time to pull in the nets!

I despise this war. and I despise this president. it's such a shame, the whole thing. makes me sad.

I have seen Impeach Bush stickers

They just need to ammend the constitution to say..if the president pees on the white house lawn he can be fined just like anybody else...

It's ridiculous the president can't be charged with an infraction...

i also despise the trillion dollar deficit we've managed to gain after clinton set it right.

What's pathetic is people are still joining the military....

Seriously, I should stand outside a recruitment center and ask people...

"What, are you stupid?"

More Russians may have died in WW2 than any other people...but they did what the Nazi's couldn't do...conquered Eastern Europe...So I don't give The Soviets credit for anything

I give them credit for taking on 80% of the German army on the eastern front, while the British, Canadians, and US only took on 20% on the western front*.

They prevented a lot of people from dying on the western front, but with their treatment of German civilians, their own civilians, and practically all of Eastern Europe, I can understand how you don't think the ends justify the means. But I think their Patriotic War fighting man deserves a little bit more than credit than what you give them.

*I hope this little statistic is right. I heard it when I visited Check Point Charlie.

What's pathetic is people are still joining the military....

Seriously, I should stand outside a recruitment center and ask people...

"What, are you stupid?"

well as much as i hate to reference michael moore (i think any celebrity-esque people who lean too far either way are kind of useless in debate or discussion, but here goes), a lot of poverty people dont have much of a choice. its good healthcare, a dependable check, and can take care of your family, if you've started one before finishing high school, for instance.

i actually thought about joining the coast guard because I love the ocean, and they dont leave the US, but then I figured bush would change that and I'd be in some horrid sandpit, so i decided against it.

I give them credit for taking on 80% of the German army on the eastern front, while the British, Canadians, and US only took on 20% on the western front*.

They prevented a lot of people from dying on the western front, but with their treatment of German civilians, their own civilians, and practically all of Eastern Europe, I can understand how you don't think the ends justify the means. But I think their Patriotic War fighting man deserves a little bit more than credit than what you give them.

*I hope this little statistic is right. I heard it when I visited Check Point Charlie.

I give credit to the men who lost their lives...yes...The war would have been lost without their brave sacrifices...so I feel for the Russian people for their losses...

But their spineless leaders may rot in hell like the Nazis

Back
Top Bottom