George W. Bush:Worst President In US History??

Is George W. Bush The WORST US President Ever

• Yes, He's A National Disgrace

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No...I'll love him no matter what he does

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
He should have never been president to begin with.
Gore should have won that first election. It would of only been fair.
Bush can not even speak properly.

I saw something on television where he tried to say " The best and the brightest". Instead he said " The BREAST and the brightest..".:D

Ok..it's 7 years too late to still be bitching about Florida...it wasn't the first election to be decided by The Supreme Court or Congress...and since nobody here actually counted the votes I think we should just forget about that...

But as I said..ORDERING his aides to DEFY Congress???

That's Abuse Of Power

Please don't blame something as beautiful and holy as booze for my stupidity!

It truely is beautiful.

alcohol-Effects.jpg

:p

I get a bit fuzzy on presidents before the Great War, but Bush is UNDOUBTEDLY worse than Nixon. Nixon boosted and dragged out the vietnam war (Ironically his platform was to get OUT of nam.) but he didn't START it. Not to mention he largely carried it on and on at the insistance of his diabolical advisor Henry Kissinger, may he suffer every form of earthly misery and pain. However, the real root of the animosity you get from people of that generation when the name is mentioned results from Watergate. Just a brief summary.. President hires lackeys to break into DNC yada yada, cover-up, secret political slush find, cronyism, etc.. Bush STARTED not one but TWO wars, (Three if you count the asenine 'War on Terror.") Instigated the most grotesque violations of constitutional rights since COINTELPRO and the FBI's KAOS in the sixties, rescinded habeas corpus, started disappearing people to gitmo, brought back torture, f***, I can remember a quote from one of the founding fathers something like "We have left the thumbscrew and the rack behind in old europe." APPARENTLY he missed that memo. (Did I forget to mention that the Iraq war is a violation of the Nuremberg Codes?) Not to mention his efforts to insulate the executive branch from all oversight possibly permenantly damaging democracy in this country, and let's not forget shit for brains sitting on his hands during katrina, and 9/11, which might not have happened had he paid close attention to the in condi's words "Ambiguous" titled document "AL Qaeda DETERMINED TO ATTACK USING PLANES IN U.S." You'd have to be sherlock holmes to figure that out, huh??? And let's not forget the mini scandals, firing us attorneys MID TERM which has NEVER been done before, the outing of valerie plame someone who was REALLY protecting us from terrorists because her husband told the TRUTH!!!, the connections between him and Abramoff and Kenneth Lay, his attempts to turn this country into a THEOCRACY, and one of my biggest peevs the forgotten covering over of the foley scandal. Coulter, Gingrich all the rest, these so-called concerned christians ganging up to protect a goddamn PEDOPHILE!!! I may be an atheist, but Something tells me jesus isn't down with that. Nixon has NEVER looked this good. Verdict: Theres' a Place In Hell For Bush and His Friends.:mad:

It's really disturbing to me that we have 2 people voting pro-Bush..... alarming actually. It's not left or right, it's right and wrong.

It's really disturbing to me that we have 2 people voting pro-Bush..... alarming actually. It's not left or right, it's right and wrong.

that would be Kuiper and Mary Kate Olsen.

the most alarming thing to me is that SNS actually voted for him twice ...IRL! geez SNS, cmon! :rolleyes:

I get a bit fuzzy on presidents before the Great War, but Bush is UNDOUBTEDLY worse than Nixon. Nixon boosted and dragged out the vietnam war (Ironically his platform was to get OUT of nam.) but he didn't START it. Not to mention he largely carried it on and on at the insistance of his diabolical advisor Henry Kissinger, may he suffer every form of earthly misery and pain. However, the real root of the animosity you get from people of that generation when the name is mentioned results from Watergate. Just a brief summary.. President hires lackeys to break into DNC yada yada, cover-up, secret political slush find, cronyism, etc.. Bush STARTED not one but TWO wars, (Three if you count the asenine 'War on Terror.") Instigated the most grotesque violations of constitutional rights since COINTELPRO and the FBI's KAOS in the sixties, rescinded habeas corpus, started disappearing people to gitmo, brought back torture, f***, I can remember a quote from one of the founding fathers something like "We have left the thumbscrew and the rack behind in old europe." APPARENTLY he missed that memo. (Did I forget to mention that the Iraq war is a violation of the Nuremberg Codes?) Not to mention his efforts to insulate the executive branch from all oversight possibly permenantly damaging democracy in this country, and let's not forget shit for brains sitting on his hands during katrina, and 9/11, which might not have happened had he paid close attention to the in condi's words "Ambiguous" titled document "AL Qaeda DETERMINED TO ATTACK USING PLANES IN U.S." You'd have to be sherlock holmes to figure that out, huh??? And let's not forget the mini scandals, firing us attorneys MID TERM which has NEVER been done before, the outing of valerie plame someone who was REALLY protecting us from terrorists because her husband told the TRUTH!!!, the connections between him and Abramoff and Kenneth Lay, his attempts to turn this country into a THEOCRACY, and one of my biggest peevs the forgotten covering over of the foley scandal. Coulter, Gingrich all the rest, these so-called concerned christians ganging up to protect a goddamn PEDOPHILE!!! I may be an atheist, but Something tells me jesus isn't down with that. Nixon has NEVER looked this good. Verdict: Theres' a Place In Hell For Bush and His Friends.:mad:

I've never seen anyone say "f*** bush" in such an informed, educated way.

Its nice to see someone who shares my exact beliefs and ideas on politics.

Thank you. :)

Interesting.. Niether of the
conservatives responded to my argument, only simple ones like "f*** Bush" which is easy to attack because, while I share the sentiment, it is simply a feeling, theres' nothing to dispute save if one agrees or doesn't. Perhaps because, I don't know.. the facts, truth, morality, history....are on our side???:p

that would be Kuiper and Mary Kate Olsen.

the most alarming thing to me is that SNS actually voted for him twice ...IRL! geez SNS, cmon! :rolleyes:

Well...it's not like Al Gore Or John Kerry were qualified canidates...That's like putting him next to coconuts....

Next Elction, I'm not voting.....only idiots and losers get nominated

conservatives responded to my argument, only simple ones like "f*** Bush" which is easy to attack because, while I share the sentiment, it is simply a feeling, theres' nothing to dispute save if one agrees or doesn't. Perhaps because, I don't know.. the facts, truth, morality, history....are on our side???:p

LiberalMicrophone.jpg

:p

And its not really a matter of black or white, liberal or conservative, republican or democrat. Its really all about having common sense, true care for others, and all the things you listed above.

And its not really a matter of black or white, liberal or conservative, republican or democrat. Its really all about having common sense, true care for others, and all the things you listed above.

Ignoring Congress may be the last straw for Bush..it is in A Democrat controlled body....they impeached Clinton for less...And This case does hold water

Ignoring Congress may be the last straw for Bush..it is in A Democrat controlled body....they impeached Clinton for less...And This case does hold water

I think as a collective whole, Bush's actions have proved he should be impeached, but I don't understand why there is so few people calling for his impeachment.

I guess Bush's controversies just don't compare to a sex scandle in the American public's eyes.

I can't believe people actually care about any of these politicians, Bush , Barrack,Gore, Cinton, Reagan,Carter all the same thing a politician. They make a career out of making speeches and signing papers. None of them represent me I'm really just not into the whole system at all. I'll never vote again.

In order to get a conviction you need a two thirds majority vote of the Senate. Democrats barely have a majority in the Senate, and it's unlikely many Republicans would cross party lines. The House passing the articles of impeachment when they know they can't get a conviction would be a waste of time. Our government has far more important things to do. Impeachment would simply be a token gesture. And there's some fear there would be a backlash against the Democrats.

I can't believe people actually care about any of these politicians, Bush , Barrack,Gore, Cinton, Reagan,Carter all the same thing a politician. They make a career out of making speeches and signing papers. None of them represent me I'm really just not into the whole system at all. I'll never vote again.
Admittedly, these people are all politicians, in the obvious technical sense, but also in the most negative sense of the word, someone who persues politics not only for specific ends but as a career, the chief way of doing this being avoiding strong stances or changes as they alienate demographics hence our most mediocre often rise to the top. That said, there are HUGE differences between the people you mentioned. Bush is undermining our constitutional rights/freedoms, starting wars, f***, see my previous post for whats' wrong with him. Reagan was a vampire motherf***er who really figures prominantly in the building of the current lunatic neoconservative fringe. He began whats' called the "war on the middle class" which had been thriving since the new deal which has now been almost completely turned around. He also was fond of overthrowing democracies and propping up dictatorships, a favorite cold-war us foreign policy tactic, he was intimately involved with supporting the nicaraguan contras who terrorized and murdered the civilians, almost exterminating the mayan indian population. He was also deep in bed with saddam hussein during the WORST years of his atrocities, gassing the kurds, etc, as were his subordinates RUMSFELD, CHENEY, and WOLFOWITZ. Which is why I'm completely unmoved by they're fake indignation at the brutality of that regime, it's all lies, one does not develop a conscience by spontaneous generation, these men have no souls. Clinton, despite a few bumps, Sudan (Big f***up.) and yugoslavia, generally improved the quality of life for americans and demonstrated rational thought and concern for human life everywhere, he was at least INTERESTED in nonproliferation agreements, whereas bush and reagan flat out refuse. (And the US IS the worlds #1 nonproliferation treaty violator.) Carter and Clinton tried to promote peace, Clinton sitting down with Arafat and Sharon (Was he prime minister then? I think he was.) Carter's camp david accords. There are substantial differences. I understand you're disillusionment, f*** I'm an ANARCHIST, but i still vote. If you drop out they just get stronger, it sends the message that people won't fight for they're rights. The strongest enemy to a TRULY democratic, sustainable, healthy political system is not the far right propaganda machine, but our own apathy. As Jefferson said "The price of democracy is ETERNAL VIGILANCE." Protest, petition, riot, if you must, but just sitting there never solved a damn thing.

posted by nogodsnomasters85

"I understand you're disillusionment, f*** I'm an ANARCHIST, but i still vote. If you drop out they just get stronger, it sends the message that people won't fight for they're rights. The strongest enemy to a TRULY democratic, sustainable, healthy political system is not the far right propaganda machine, but our own apathy. As Jefferson said "The price of democracy is ETERNAL VIGILANCE." Protest, petition, riot, if you must, but just sitting there never solved a damn thing."

Agreed, apart from the rioting.
* note to self*- get up off arse more often and do something

Agreed, apart from the rioting.
* note to self*- get up off arse more often and do something[/QUOTE]

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable."-Martin Luther King

Even as an anarchist I generally shy away from political violence as it can often alienate potential supporters and create dangerous social instability. However, the seattle anti-wto riots did what most quiet-anti globalization protests don't, it WORKED. If the WTO incurred such a response EVERY SINGLE TIME they would stop exploiting poor people,..at least theoretically. This can also be used for other applications, but I digress... Let's get back to president shit for brains and why he's terrible.

Back
Top Bottom