Full UK tour dates

Do you reckon we'll be able to buy them from anywhere else as well? I know Beaselys sometimes sells gig tickets over the counter.

Really don't know. They couldn't tell me how many would be available. This is preferable as you don't pay the rip-off handling and administration fees. Good times!

I've been told to expect Republic of Ireland dates soon.
Hope he plays that lovely hotel in Kerry again.

Ooh, Salisbury. Much better to travel to than London. This makes missing out on RAH a little less painful.

Yippee... he's playing Killarney INEC. Galway is nice too.

INEC, Killarney April 28
Leisureland, Galway 29

OK, scrap that, I'm off to Killarney. Oh yes.

Petr

Killarney was super last time. It's a great little venue/hotel and a beautiful part of Ireland. Watched the soundcheck in the afternoon, fantastic gig at night, then stayed to watch Van Morrisson the following night.

See you there?

Killarney was super last time. It's a great little venue/hotel and a beautiful part of Ireland. Watched the soundcheck in the afternoon, fantastic gig at night, then stayed to watch Van Morrisson the following night.

See you there?

Deal. :)

Peter

Really don't know. They couldn't tell me how many would be available. This is preferable as you don't pay the rip-off handling and administration fees. Good times!

It doesn't bother me going to the venue to buy them, I just wondered If they were sold anywhere else perhaps when they go on sale on Friday.

Friday Mourning? I'll be there!

cant believe he's playing Great Yarmouth! having been born there and lived for 21 years i thought the only good show had been Jimmy Carr (well i like him at least) the venue is tiny-before 1500 at a push!

3 points:

1. Will extra Brixton dates be added when this one sells out? Someone on here a couple of weeks back was predicting a residency.
2. Salisbury City Hall - anyone been here before and is it worth bothering with as it's the nearest venue for me at the moment.
3. There is no third point.

There are quite a few gaps between dates so i'm pretty sure a few more dates will be squeezed in and around.
Hopefully.

That shouldn't be a problem. I'll agree to anything in my current state, as I still can't quite comprehend him playing my home town.

I reckon I might go to Salisbury Cith Hall - random venue and nearer and cheaper than London.

Hopefully be seating too:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom