Do you want Morrissey to know what you feel?

count me in too - even though I don't know what to write - but I'll make an effort. praise him for his animals rights interests is definitely something I want to do.

This sounds like a brilliant idea, count me in :D. I don't know what to write yet though, I think I might send a nice drawing of him as well. :D

This sounds like a brilliant idea, count me in :D. I don't know what to write yet though, I think I might send a nice drawing of him as well. :D

ooo exciting!!! this is going to be great!

I think this is a great idea... I actually wrote him a letter and threw it onto the stage on the 23rd Dec at G-Mex, which I know he saw land, but as to whether he read it... Who can say? I'd really enjoy reading this book. So many of us probably feel the same, so this would be another great way for us to all bond and grow stronger as a family of "outsiders", and if he ever read it, Morrissey would also see how great an impact he has made on our lives. I will be sending my letter to you soon!

This is a lovely idea; I'm pretty sure he got a note of mine in Manchester (by nefarious means) but an actual letter, I doubt he ever got the one I sent to Sanctuary ... and now I think back on it, I'm glad he didn't; I was trying too hard and too much in love.
It'd be nice to write a proper one, whilst in the correct frame of mind. Count me in. Thank you Duchess.

this is brilliant! its kind of like Post Secret!
right now im grinning ear to ear

A really good idea. I'd love to participate but I've never been good with words or expressing myself.

I'm sure Moz will appreciate whatever it is you would decide to express or say, because it's out of the kindness of your heart & love. That's what counts. ;)

This is an awesome idea. Count me in. When do you need this stuff by?

This is an awesome idea. Count me in. When do you need this stuff by?

I'd like to have an idea of the content by April, if that's not a problem..

:D :D :D
ha i was going to say something regarding that because from what i read of your posts i can tell :)

oh yeah one more thing. So just letters right?

oh yeah one more thing. So just letters right?

oh no!! you can send in pictures...drawings! anything! just as long as you have SOME text to accompany it and as long as I can actually show it in the book...so please, no exotic animals, cars...
basically, if you were to give morrissey a letter, if you were to include small drawings, a photo, anything additional, that would just really spice up the whole thing!
:)

1056 Beaver Valley Cres
QUOTE]

Great street name!
The book sounds like a cross between 'All Men Have Secrets' and the letters written to Morrissey by the main character in 'The Wrong Boy'!
Has potential - and of course very easy to produce. Good luck (and hope the trolls dont abuse the address!)

Jukebox Jury

im feeling very emotional today and will use this to my advantage and write him a letter expressing myself as concisely as i can in the least amount of writing (otherwise i could write a book on my love for morrissey). ill send it on monday :)

oh and i want to send a picture of myself too. if you recieved a beautiful letter from a fan wouldnt you like seeing what they looked like?

are you going to directly put the letters in a book or scan them or what? i want to know if i should scan my picture directly onto the letter or just attach it

Last edited:
im feeling very emotional today and will use this to my advantage and write him a letter expressing myself as concisely as i can in the least amount of writing (otherwise i could write a book on my love for morrissey). ill send it on monday :)

oh and i want to send a picture of myself too. if you recieved a beautiful letter from a fan wouldnt you like seeing what they looked like?

are you going to directly put the letters in a book or scan them or what? i want to know if i should scan my picture directly onto the letter or just attach it

just attaching it would be fine :) i'll work on the layout of the whole thing, so don't worry! it's so nice that you're participating! <333 emo hearts for you!

Back
Top Bottom