Do you want Morrissey to know what you feel?

I just found out about this, it's a lovely idea. was it allowed to include some pics of artwork?

yes, of course! Anything really, anything you'd send morrissey (well, anything on paper...no 3d objects please!) if you knew his excact address and that he would get to see it/read it. So even a small post card, a drawing, a photo- anything!!!!

and the deadline, well, I'd like to have enough work to start editing and arranging by the end of May. But if you're stuck and get more ideas later on, sending it by July should be fine. The thing is, I want to get everything ready for publication by the end of the summer.

Love,
Mel

P.S.
My post office is being weird, I'll have the P.O. box number asap!

Unless he's the man designed as my "soul mate" probably not.

I don't reveal my real inner heart, secrets and thoughts readily easily, despite the fact of my posts here. No-one knows me at all here and I'm keeping it that way. Unless though, someone really, really is genuinely interested, that is....which I highly doubt from this place. No one pines for my heart! :)

i don't need a book to say all that i need to say to moz:

Moz, you are a turd.

there. i've opened up room in your book who can't say what they have to say in 5 words.

i am told Suzanne was not always like this :(
once she had love in her heart like she should but then ROTT came out? :eek:
but i dont know really :confused:
however, i blame her becoming a lawyer :o

I think she's becoming a bit of a man hater...I'm serious. and she's always been negative, just more so now. BITTER is the word...

i am told Suzanne was not always like this :(
once she had love in her heart like she should but then ROTT came out? :eek:
but i dont know really :confused:
however, i blame her becoming a lawyer :o

far be it from me to explain my own jokes, but yeah...i've always been like this, buddy. i don't know who's spreading the rumor you've heard about how i used to be, but they are wrong, wrong, WRONG and probably perpetuated by that same person back in the 5th grade that said i had cooties.

as for my becoming a lawyer...sad to say, but this is the first time in years that i've felt like i've done something worthwhile....for me. i haven't done a single thing for another person as of yet, but the way the human race is going these days, i don't particularly care.

far be it from me to explain my own jokes, but yeah...i've always been like this, buddy. i don't know who's spreading the rumor you've heard about how i used to be, but they are wrong, wrong, WRONG and probably perpetuated by that same person back in the 5th grade that said i had cooties.

as for my becoming a lawyer...sad to say, but this is the first time in years that i've felt like i've done something worthwhile....for me. i haven't done a single thing for another person as of yet, but the way the human race is going these days, i don't particularly care.
oh, ok
by the way
the human race is over
we lost :(

ps: can you get cooties from playing tag? :eek:

ps: can you get cooties from playing tag? :eek:

Yes, i played tag with people who frequently played tag with the wrong kind of people.

so, who out there decided that ROTT had some corrollary effect on me? that's very strange to blame one album.

Back
Top Bottom