Do you think Morrissey might be gay?

The evidence seems to be rather substantial that he's attracted to males. What do you think?

HELLO! I don't even think he's bisexual, though I think he probably did with his best friend Linder in his youth. This is what Ringmasters was all about! "But the heart, the heart feels free" "I'm spreading your legs, with mine in between..." but so what. Yeah, he talks about going on the "Flesh rampage (at your age) "Down to Soho oh" ( Soho is FAMOUS for their rent boys.) But I honestly don't think about his sexuality anymore. His music is all I need or want. ( Also, that pic proves that he's had extensive dental work done.)

Last edited:
Huh?

]
1116cat.jpg

Me no know. But he's yummy and I don't mind which way he goes.
However, this is what my son thinks about it:-
Loveyas.jpg

Does anyone remember that leaked e-mail from Moz to Merck a year ago? At the start of the email he says, in reference to the Daily Mail saying that he was gay:

"I'm satisfied with the Daily Mail reply - given their nature I think it's a success, and I wasn't looking for an Apology, but a Correction."

Bear in mind that this was not something said in an interview - this was an email we were never supposed to see. Take what you will from it.

Let me put it like this:

Morrissey can sleep with 100 men and not be consider gay. He can sleep with 100 women and not be considered straight. He can do both at the same time and not be considered bi.

He is.... Morrissey.

:D Clever.

Morrissey should just have his own sexuality, I swear.

Mozsexuality.

I'm serious.
That would stop all the, "OMFG, IS HE GHEY???!11 IS HE STRAIGHT!!1??//"
Naw, he's just "Mozsexual!"

It means, "IT DOESN'T f***ING MATTER, HE LOVES EVERYONE."
or something similar.

Re: How to wreck this thread...

Re: How to wreck this thread...

I'd better save it for some other time...

Kewpie, a moderator, now admits she intentionally wrecks threads. And was thinking about wrecking this very popular thread, too.

Is Kewpie a troll who has wormed her way into a position of authority? Remember in A Clockwork Orange when the thugs got to be police officers under the new regime?

Last edited:
They even have the cheek to ask one team from Canada to join in just so they can call it the ''World Series''.

On the teams in the Major Leagues you'll find most of the top baseball players from all the world, with numerous countries represented, certainly not just from America. It would be cool if there were other foreign cities in the Majors (for example, Mexico City) but it would be very difficult to have a 162 game season with all that long-distance travel. A huge percentage of ball players in the Majors are from numerous countries outside the USA. Most especially from Latin America, a region of the world Morrissey seems to have a hard-on for.

This has been one of the most popular subjects for a thread
at this site for years...
I think Mr. Morrissey is either lucky or unlucky that people ponder
his sexuality so much. It depends on how it affects him in his
daily life. Not actually knowing him personally of course,
causes the pondering to go on forever.
The main thing I would like to say is that no matter what his sexuality
is I consider him to be a gentleman......:)

Back
Top Bottom