Do you think Morrissey might be gay?

Not sure about that, but have you seen Eminem lately?

11treaw.jpg

He's looking a lot like Pob theswe days huh?

260px-Pob_logo.jpg

I think he thinks sex is as dull as i do from his past comments.

I doubt Morrissey has ever even been to a baseball game, despite living in the USA all that time. His loss.

His loss??????
Morrissey probably played a game called 'rounders' at junior school (aged 7 - 11). Most of us in England did. And then when we went to secondary school (aged 11 - 16) we played football / rugby / hockey / cricket / athletics. But not rounders.
Yet American adults do play rounders - they wear daft padded gloves, silly tight pants and hats and call it ''Baseball''. They even have the cheek to ask one team from Canada to join in just so they can call it the ''World Series''.

Morrissey's loss? You are having a giraffe pal:D

Jukebox Jury

Human sexuality is much more complex than the three classifications of gay, straight, and bisexual. Lets grow up people. Morrissey's lyrics (and videos) are of a very sexualized nature in some cases, so clearly he doesn't find the concept boring anymore, but I'm sure it has let him down several times and inspired him to stay away from it for many period of his life. Not everyone sees sex in the same way as others. Maybe he finds himself attracted to people physically, but he doesn't like the actual act of sex itself. He might only like sex with Vietnamese shemale factory workers.

That last sentence was a joke.

Back
Top Bottom