Christmas Amnesty for the Banned SoLowers

It would be the Christian thing to do to welcome them all back,season of good will and all that....and think of the fun we'd all have...there'd be a bit of:mock: and some :swear: possibly some:drama: and a lot of us would go get some :popcorn:...:D

What if the powers that be were to grant three wishes... which 3 banned users would be welcomed back?

And would they want to?

I'm staying out of this one...

Dave

I'm pretty sure Grim's other half wasn't called sista sheila but i can't remember the username for the life of me...

*cough cough*

Most of the people banned deserved it.

*cough cough*

In all honesty, the only person I felt didn't deserve to be banned was EOH. I don't have a problem with NRitH, but he liked to stir the pot, didn't he? ;)

Whatever happened to No Place Like Rome?

Ohhh, thanks for bumping this thread! It reminds me of how nice a dude I am. Very few SoLowers ever go to bat for others the way I have. Note that some of the banned ones are my enemies who have said and done terrible things to me, yet still I want them to be treatred with mercy.

I think everyone should be granted amnesty, because there was a confusing period between when SoLow was a Wild-Wild-West of anything goes and when the SS mods stormed in and put their boots on our necks.

(Though some of us got turned on when that Nazi, Kewpie, cracked her whip!)

Last edited:
BTW, who posted the tag on this thread about wanting to do me?

Tags
good idea i wanna do theo miss worm staybnnd theo is amazing theo is cool theo is so great
Back
Top Bottom