Children In Pieces

Do we know for certain that there will be lyrics? Is it possible that it may just be an instrumental?

Love PTxx.

We have no idea. But I stand by my theory that it would be silly for Morrissey to release an instrumental--he's not a band, after all.

That is a good point...has Moz never had an instrumental (I used to think The Loop was, there was all that music before the lyrics and I was never a big fan of it so I would switch track...only later did I realise Moz sang on the song. :o)

Love PTxx.

That is a good point...has Moz never had an instrumental (I used to think The Loop was, there was all that music before the lyrics and I was never a big fan of it so I would switch track...only later did I realise Moz sang on the song. :o)

Love PTxx.

HAHA. Cracked a rib. Thanks.

I did that and I can hear the lyrics... wow...

Children in pieces
You can't control them
Why they're away and away
They're always gonna run away

Children in pieces
You can't control them
Why they're running away

Children in pieces
Are young little kindle wood
I see them burning
They all changed their names to chicago

No resistance
No resistance
No resistance

Children in pieces
You can't control them
Why they'm running away

Children in pieces
You can't control them
Why they're running away and away
They're always gonna run away

wow u have an active imagination. Can you pass on your dealer's mobile please?:D

Am with you there. Some people need to calm down :p

um no one needs to calm down mate. We can get as excited as we bloody well please! "Get back to the Ghetto" was an awesome instrumental and "Ganglord" turned out to be one of the best Ringleader trax there is. If you don't feel little hairs on your neck stand endwise while listening to "Children in pieces" then..... I don't know :rolleyes:

That's too bad, because the drums are one of the most interesting things about this version.

I think some of those chord changes at the beginning of the chorus sound kinda like the "there's so much destruction" bit in "All You Need Is Me," so I'd vote Jesse. If so, it'd be the best thing Jesse's written. :D

On my ipod I have this instrumental and the 'Get back to the ghetto' (ganglord) instrumental, which I download at the same time when they were first leaked a couple of years ago. In the album information on my ipod It has (M-W) for ‘Get back to the ghetto’, which I'm guessing stands for Morrissey and Whyte, and it has (M-T) for ‘Children in Pieces’, which I'm guessing stands for Morrissey and Tobias.

Obviously I don't know how reliable this information is. But I’m assuming the member who first uploaded both instrumentals mush have some kind of connection. I mean we head the music for ‘Ganglord’ months before it had even been played live.

um no one needs to calm down mate. We can get as excited as we bloody well please! "Get back to the Ghetto" was an awesome instrumental and "Ganglord" turned out to be one of the best Ringleader trax there is. If you don't feel little hairs on your neck stand endwise while listening to "Children in pieces" then..... I don't know :rolleyes:

The problem is that Ganglord, in my opinion, is a really good piece of music. The lyrics, however, say nothing to me about my life, to steal a journalistic cliché. That seems to be the problem with dud Morrissey songs lately, they're either cracking lyrics with a dire or simple tune (Need Is Me...) or vice versa (...People Grow Up)

Still, as always, I'll be buying the single and learning the words to the b-sides to feel smug and superior.

Back
Top Bottom