Any US tour rumours......

Tex

Racer X
havent been on in a while.....but was just reading Morrisseys post tour comments on true-to-you and noticed how he mentioned Kristeen being from St Louis and how he was playing St Louis in November........

Any other rumours.....

maybe he meant that he's touring her bedroom in November....

Just wanted to comment so that there'd be 3 Texans on one thread.

welcome there fella Texans.....

well, I guess the only rumours so far are St. Louis and Guadalajara Mexico

guadalajara and St louis sounds like a full and worthy schedule to me. i have no idea what you are complaining about.

well, lets see what we've got here.

Its september 22

There is a rumored date in Mexico on Nov 6

And what seems to be confirmed dates in Germany starting Dec 12

So, if there are to be US dates, one could logically assume they wouldn't begin until Oct 22nd at the EARLIEST (4 weeks out, even that is sort of pushing it but not unheard of) and would need to wrap up by the first week of December so they can get over to Germany.

So, that said:

-maybe South/Southwest US dates in late Oct/very early Nov

-Mexico/Latin America/South America early/mid Nov

-Assorted other US dates late Nov/very early December

-Germany

-Rumored UK Christmas Dates

and that would be about it, you GOTTA figure! The man would be wiped out by then!

just guessing here, obviosuly.... fingers crossed!

So, that said:

-maybe South/Southwest US dates in late Oct/very early Nov

-Mexico/Latin America/South America early/mid Nov

-Assorted other US dates late Nov/very early December

-Germany

-Rumored UK Christmas Dates

and that would be about it, you GOTTA figure! The man would be wiped out by then!

just guessing here, obviosuly.... fingers crossed!

I'm thinking the same thing.... (And thank you b/c I feel like less of a nerd now knowing I'm not the only one trying to schedule his tour in my head).
This is killing me not knowing.

I'm thrilled for those going to Germany! I wish I could be with you. And secretly I'm wondering at this point how much time I'd need to update my passport if he doesn't come to the US and I decide at the last minute to get tickets on ebay and go to Deutschland!

you would think by now that someone SOMEWHERE in the US had heard a rumor from a friend who has friend who knows the doorman at XYZ Venue that Morrissey has a date lined up.... sigh. Those tend to usually be fairly accurate, too.....

But, look on the bright side - if it wasn't for Morrissey's OWN mention of a St. Louis show a couple weeks ago, there would be NO hope right now.

Someone is St. Louis needs to call up all the venues in the 1000-5000 capicity range and hound the staff about when Morrissey is playing in Nov.

But, look on the bright side - if it wasn't for Morrissey's OWN mention of a St. Louis show a couple weeks ago, there would be NO hope right now.

I know. The fact that he said it himself makes me think it will happen, and if that's the only date in the US I'll take it!

Make that 4 Texans.

I'm still hoping for Moz to make up for the cancelled 2004 Houston gig someday. I'm not holding my breath, though.

same here. too bad houston is not los angeles.

we might have already gotten it.

The Polecats are touring in Europe throughout November. Read into that what you will . . . I'd be surprised if there are any Morrissey dates in the U.S this year.

The St.Louis thing could prove to be a load of old bollocks - I mean really, what sort of a way would it be to announce a U.S tour.

Anyhoo, all I'm saying is to not get your hopes up for anything anytime soon.

JF

I messaged Boz on his myspace and he said they haven't told him about any dates in the US... or November. :-/ Also, my rigorous daily sifting of the internet has left me empty-handed. What a devilish trick it would be to "let St. Louis slip"! Oh Moz. why have you forsaken the US? :p

I messaged Boz on his myspace and he said they haven't told him about any dates in the US... or November.

oh no! they may have hired Jesse to fill Boz's role. the next tour, Jesse might be playing guitars AND drums at the same time!

a friend of a friend was telling us a couple of months ago that he was supposed to be playing salt lake city oct 22nd. since then something had fallen through though, either the venue or the tour.

Back
Top Bottom