A few random items for sale + check out Moz w/ guitar on stage

ThatDan

Hello! A few random items not worth listing on eBay, but I'd love to find good homes for:

Howie (Loves) WBR - 2CD Set including There is a Light.. given to me by Howie himself" https://www.discogs.com/release/1506118-Various-Howie-Loves-WBR
Kill Uncle LP - South African pressing
Revelation LP bootleg - transparent red vinyl
Best Of 2xLP - Top spine split, and one track has an imperfection in the vinyl that causes a pop. I forget which song it is. Placeholder until you find a better copy
"So Much for London" CD bootleg from 2000 Chicago Theater - photos below. This was back when he spoke very little at shows, but it also contains one of the funniest things I've ever heard him say, which was: "Johnny Marr was Steven Speilberg's first choice for E.T.". Which I found hilarious because in those early Smiths photos with the bowl haircut and turtleneck/shades, HE DOES LOOK LIKE ET LOL.
shipping from NYC.

And thanks for reading - here are three photos I took at Metro in Chicago in 2000. The one of him walking out has been living on the show page on this site since 2000, but the other two haven't been seen by anyone but me until now. These were taken on a disposable film camera.

dan-metro.jpg
IMG_6420.jpeg
IMG_6419.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6416.jpeg
    IMG_6416.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6415.jpeg
    IMG_6415.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6417.jpeg
    IMG_6417.jpeg