For sale via ebay: 'November The Second', 12" White Label

For sale...

Ranked 45th in the Record Collector's list of the top 200 rarest records, this unreleased white label track was initially intended to boost the flagging sales of the 'November Spawned a Monster' single.

45th - not quite first.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Surprised this didn’t get more traction. It’s a rarity. Have come across 3 maybe in 30 years.

I have one, and was aware that a celeb owned one (purchased through EIL a long time ago).

Its probably undervalued based on the final price.

Nice item.

Surprised this didn’t get more traction. It’s a rarity. Have come across 3 maybe in 30 years.

I have one, and was aware that a celeb owned one (purchased through EIL a long time ago).

Its probably undervalued based on the final price.

Nice item.
@This Charming Fan
Interesting, I own one too and know of four other copies being sold in the last , maybe 12 years. What do you think would have been the "right" price?

judging by the comments above this doesnt seem like the holiest of grails as the thread suggests,everybody and their granny has one.

Hi Sander

I think it’s 2,500-3000.

I personally love it as an artefact. Plain sleeve, hand written catalogue details…. Terrible remix though :)

judging by the comments above this doesnt seem like the holiest of grails as the thread suggests,everybody and their granny has one.
@This Charming Fan @gordyboy9
Holy grail is very subjectiv, even if there are six copies in existence it is extremly rare and I doubt you see another one for sale anytime soon. The Boxer´s tp with four tracks might be even rarer, the acetate of November the second is rarer for sure or probably any acetate of any Moz release, but it is the myth that made the November the second tp the holy grail for many collectors.
367478548_1000238774436671_2097186747034390065_n.jpg

@This Charming Fan @gordyboy9
Holy grail is very subjectiv, even if there are six copies in existence it is extremly rare and I doubt you see another one for sale anytime soon. The Boxer´s tp with four tracks might be even rarer, the acetate of November the second is rarer for sure or probably any acetate of any Moz release, but it is the myth that made the November the second tp the holy grail for many collectors.
View attachment 101352
Acetate. Nice.

Managed to find my Boxers 4 Track WLTP the other day. You’re right, it’s a rare one.

Back
Top Bottom