• Obama/ Biden

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • McCain/ Palin

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Jane Birkin

Ok people, this is it!
The day of reckoning is here.
Please tell the rest of the world who you have or are going to vote for.
This poll is strictly for Americans only.
Please vote.

Oh happy day! :)

Out of nowhere, my FOUR year old just said to me "John McCain lies." :eek: I said, "Where did you hear that?" She said "Isabella" (who is also 4!) and "he has yellow teeth". :o Then I was talking about 'race' with my 8 year old and how some people won't vote for Obama just because he's black and she said "So what. Why does it matter what the color of his skin is?!" :) Mama didn't raise no dummies! :cool::D

I'm off to work... I imagine there are throngs of people downtown already for tonight's rally.

i am nervous,it almost feels though like how christmas morning feels as a child,i fell asleep like 5 hours ago and this is all i could muster for sleep.i have been a volunteer for the Obama campaign for almost 11 months so i am more emotionally invested than with any other election year other than a couple years when i did some volunteer work here in Massachusetts in the governor's race. Patrick won that election,first african american governor and i am hoping that good luck carries on today.

but no matter what happens today, i am not thinking politics for at least a week after today.it is sucking the soul out of me.:p

Last edited:
I slept quite well because I've got a cold and I've been taking Benadryl. :D

i was going to knock myself out today with some nyquil so i could wake up when results were actually coming in.:p

so there has already been some good news. dixville notch ,this tiny little town in new hampshire always votes at midnight,and they have not voted for a dem since the 1960's.well , obama took dixville notch.:guitar:

i was going to knock myself out today with some nyquil so i could wake up when results were actually coming in.:p

so there has already been some good news. dixville notch ,this tiny little town in new hampshire always votes at midnight,and they have not voted for a dem since the 1960's.well , obama took dixville notch.:guitar:

Awesome. :)

This population is not at all an accurate representation of the united states, of course!

This is the day… :guitar:

"OK, Matt, in this shot, I want you to walk towards the camera."

"OK, this time, why don't you walk towards the camera."

"That worked well, let's do it again here."

I guess that's one way to avoid any closeups of Matt's odd-looking face.

Is Matt wearing drainpipes and winklepickers?

Last edited by a moderator:
I (half) hugged Joe Biden last night!!! :guitar:

and I shook Jill's hand :)

then I drank too much and I'm slightly hungover right now :(

anddddd I just voted!!! :guitar:

now I wait, and bite my nails!! :D

been waiting for this day now, for almost 2 years! been a Barack fan from the beginning. today is my Christmas!!! :p

OMG you bitch I am so jealous. :D

he was the cutest ever!

I was one row behind the rail, so i couldnt get all up in that, but the chicks infront of me, he grabbed their faces and gave them big smooches on the cheeks, i was so jealous of THEM! haha.

it was still great though. especially since PA is so important. the chant last night:

STAY IN LINE! STAY IN LINE! :guitar:

I had a sign and a baby flag. i was like the peoples on the tv, wavin my baby flag! :D

i am nervous,it almost feels though like how christmas morning feels as a child,i fell asleep like 5 hours ago and this is all i could muster for sleep.i have been a volunteer for the Obama campaign for almost 11 months so i am more emotionally invested than with any other election year other than a couple years when i did some volunteer work here in Massachusetts in the governor's race. Patrick won that election,first african american governor and i am hoping that good luck carries on today.

but no matter what happens today, i am not thinking politics for at least a week after today.it is sucking the soul out of me.:p

I have never volunteered for for a campaign before, this was my first. I only wish that I could have done more... I am very nervous today. I live in Nevada and I am keeping my fingers crossed... Well time to go vote!!!!

there is none.

no, really.

get over it.

I obviously realize that...it would've been a good option to have considering that some people on the forum actually do plan on voting for someone else.

You didn't have to be an ass about it...:rolleyes:

More dirty tricks from the Republicans.
http://www.tmz.com/2008/11/04/attempted-sabatoge-foiled-in-florida/
So check this out. Deerfield Beach, Fla. is one hour south of Palm Beach. Nearly 400 people were firmly planted in line at 6:15 this morning, waiting for the polls to open at 7:00 AM. There is one voting machine to accommodate all of them.

The area almost entirely African American. Many of the people have never voted before. One woman was 101 years old. She was wheeled into the polling place and on her way out she said that before she died, she wanted to vote for a black man.

Election monitors noticed a man in line who appeared to be a voter. Turns out he was a saboteur, telling people the Democrats were supposed to vote at a different location.

Some of the voters said they were robocalled last night. The message -- Democrats weren't supposed to vote until Wednesday.

Of course, I am voting for Obama. And I think he's going to do it! I'll be so happy when the political commercials for the various Props whatever stop and the mud slinging. This is history in the making, folks, and we are going to have the first African American as President in the history of America. Pretty heady stuff. I wonder when the elections close in California...I will be glued to the tv. :cool:

Last edited:
Tags
u left out independents you said "poll" heheheheh
Back
Top Bottom