So, how has Morrissey's favoured party performed in the local elections?

I think that to defy the odds you have to successfully overcome them?

He doesn't have to permanently overcome them - he has on occasion sold more records & tickets than expected. And he even managed to pick up a Mexican fanbase without anyone knowing how.

:rolleyes: 🥱 :sleeping:

🤒

byline time. com makes hopenothateorg look like aristotle onassis.:blushing:

:hammer:

And here's another person Morrissey gleefully posted on his site...

He didn't post it, Sam did. We know that from his reaction to the flack he got on Twitter.

We don't know if Sam posted it gleefully because we weren't there.

But the irony is, Skinny: you still come here from the early hours one day, until the early hours the following day. A once clever man, who could hold a conversation with anyone, reduced to baiting on a forum of a singer you profess to hate.
I wonder if you still stalk ex lovers years later 🤔

And to think my view was blocked by you once at a BBC radio gig. Arms wailing, thumping your legs, whilst at one point during Charming Man, I’m sure I spotted you sobbing. How times change. 💉

:lbf:

BIG SURPRISE‼️

:handpointdown:

'Joe Mulhall, director of research at Hope Not Hate – the UK’s leading anti-fascism and antiracism campaign group, told Byline Times that Watson “has long been a high-profile figure in the global far-right and has a long history of spreading racist and Islamophobic conspiracy theories” but that “he has always been careful to try and stay within platform moderation policies to avoid being de-platformed and to protect his income”.'

there you go, the other medicore twats, Hopenothateorg make their appearance.:thumbsdown:
i like it how they act like luminaries while having angelfire circa 1995 fonts and graphics
on their respective commie websites☃️ "director of research at hopenothateorg‼️
like they have a huge closet with research in it:straightface:
director of pizza pops more like it:lbf:
likely both posting from the same mummy basement🎪

I think that comment about "Jews" was probably taken out of context. Maybe he said "when you consider _____ you can't help but feel _____" or something.

He didn't post it, Sam did. We know that from his reaction to the flack he got on Twitter.

We don't know if Sam posted it gleefully because we weren't there.
Who cares if Sam posted it? It's still Morrissey's "official" website. He's still theoretically responsible for the content on there, whether he posted it, Sam posted it, or Tinky Winky posted it. Either way, they're both douchebags (not Tinky Winky).

:lbf:

BIG SURPRISE‼️

:handpointdown:

'Joe Mulhall, director of research at Hope Not Hate – the UK’s leading anti-fascism and antiracism campaign group, told Byline Times that Watson “has long been a high-profile figure in the global far-right and has a long history of spreading racist and Islamophobic conspiracy theories” but that “he has always been careful to try and stay within platform moderation policies to avoid being de-platformed and to protect his income”.'

there you go, the other medicore twats, Hopenothateorg make their appearance.:thumbsdown:
i like it how they act like luminaries while having angelfire circa 1995 fonts and graphics
on their respective commie websites☃️ "director of research at hopenothateorg‼️
like they have a huge closet with research in it:straightface:
director of pizza pops more like it:lbf:
likely both posting from the same mummy basement🎪

🤨

To be fair - a lot of them are ex neo-Nazis & they're struggling with the modern world.

Plus they're a little too fond of calling people filth.

But their traditional fascism research is good.

Uncleskinny, I am grateful you posted this. Thank you. I have long found this man unusually loathsome and this helps me better understand why.

Now, I can understand your deep disappointment with Morrissey.

But one point I would make here—surely it is obvious Moz is not like this loathsome person who seems to speak in nothing but venomous sneers.

You may call Moz myopic or naive for letting SER post this … but how Moz actually expresses himself is really nothing like this man.

Forget "guilt by association" for a few moments if you can.

Can you not FEEL a very big difference here between the two men: Moz and PJW . . . if the latter is a man at all ...

Nothing but venomous sneers, I say again, seem to emanate from PJW.

Not only have I never seen Moz stoop to anything like such a level, great empathy and sincerity still flow from Morrissey.

I can't say I really know PJW. But, personally, I can't see anything empathetic or sincere about him.

Who cares if Sam posted it? It's still Morrissey's "official" website. He's still theoretically responsible for the content on there, whether he posted it, Sam posted it, or Tinky Winky posted it. Either way, they're both douchebags (not Tinky Winky).

It's not his official website - it's literally got Sam's name all over it.

20220511_005511.jpg

Unless he's being held captive by those caring for him it makes no difference. You can spin it different ways but he is responsible for the reactions he gets.

There's no expectation that an artist has anything to do with their website. It's usually management.

Yes but in this case it's his nephew and Morrissey has made it clear in the past that he wasn't involved with things done in his name, like a twitter account that was run by the poor souls that put out WPINOYB, if I have my facts straight. The thing is there IS a connection to Morrissey and that website is a little different than what you'd see on most artist websites.
He's clearly suffering some abuse by allowing his nephew to speak in his name and that's his problem. If he is incapable of doing something else then he's being abused, but I think it's more that he doesn't care, so why should listeners and fans care to sort this out?

Back
Top Bottom