Morrissey papped again!

What a brasser being seen like that, im sorry but he looks a complete nick in the cap and the jeans look like they were a fiver in Primark, He's stunning and the world knows it so why dress like a grandad? :confused:

What a brasser being seen like that, im sorry but he looks a complete nick in the cap and the jeans look like they were a fiver in Primark, He's stunning and the world knows it so why dress like a grandad? :confused:

im not sure what a brasser or a nick is, but i mean, he cant be camera ready all the time! he obviously wasnt expecting it.

message to Morrissey. You have enough clothes already. Play some more concerts please.

er...because he's not a twenty something.He's "off" and chilling and can dress as he pleases.Don't be so superficial.

Touching his nose again!!! :D Actually, it looks like he's trying to 'pop' his ears. :p

Either way, he looks good to me. Jeez, can't a man go shopping...?

Touching his nose again!!! :D Actually, it looks like he's trying to 'pop' his ears. :p

Either way, he looks good to me. Jeez, can't a man go shopping...?

I like the way he looks. :o Especially the greying sideburns....:rolleyes:

He wore a strikingly similar hat when he escaped after the last letterman taping.

Never seen anyone dart off so fast!

or stonewash. hahaha

*screams* :eek: I saw a guy on the Strasbourg airport a few months ago, wearing stonewash. YIKES!!!! It was so shocking that I still remember it....

Poor baby, forced to leave after 5 mn of shopping!!! Isn't that unfair?
I think he is not bad-looking at all, there has been a lot worse picture... No, he is cute. His jeans? Well, that is OK.
Have you seen how he is pinching his nose to hide himself? Or maybe the paparazzi was stinking. That's maybe the message, ha ha!
Nice to see he is in top form. And eager to have new expansive clothes...

Tags
paparazzi photo
Back
Top Bottom