Moz' LA home

mozza5426

Hello, im off to California next week, and want to try and locate a general area of where Morrisseys LA house is. I know it might not be where he currently lives, but id love to try and locate it.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Hello, im off to California next week, and want to try and locate a general area of where Morrisseys LA house is. I know it might not be where he currently lives, but id love to try and locate it.

He sold it years ago, have you never seen the vile video of some fat yank bloke taking a piss in his old toilet?!

Since he doesn't live there anymore I don't see the harm in visiting.

Sunset Blvd to Sweetzer toward the hill, there's a Mexican restaurant on the corner. Go up a bend, then another bend, then maybe another bend...sometimes I get confused because I always get nervous...and there it is. It looms over the street on the end of a cul'd'sac. Spanishy, palms and all that. If you're driving a stick shift be good at it because the street is steep. And on your way down notice the mannequin someone put on their veranda, it made me laugh.

Props to Mell for showing me where the house is.

Last edited:
Its in back of the Cabo Cantina on Sunset Blvd.

Since he doesn't live there anymore I don't see the harm in visiting.

Sunset Blvd to Sweetzer toward the hill, there's a Mexican restaurant on the corner. Go up a bend, then another bend, then maybe another bend...sometimes I get confused because I always get nervous...and there it is. It looms over the street on the end of a cul'd'sac. Spanishy, palms and all that. If you're driving a stick shift be good at it because the street is steep. And on your way down notice the mannequin someone put on their veranda, it made me laugh.

Props to Mell for showing me where the house is.

If you are driving a stick shift... park it at the margarita joint on Sunset and walk up.

I've been driving stick for twenty years, and I wouldn't attempt this hill. :D

his old house in la is much nicer than his new one there.

I've heard too from a fairly believable source that he currently owns a house in LA. Not that he's spending any time at it...
(that source was also programmed to protect Morrissey and would not reveal anything else other than its existence. Which is only helpful in promoting hope that he may one day come back to LA...and...I'll be good...)

Back
Top Bottom