Who is Julia?

I didn't know who was Jerry Falwell so i made a yahoo search and i found this

fow021007falwell.jpg

Simply outrageous, this is a scandal. :eek:

LOL

TOO FUNNY! :D

I met Julia outside the DC show in 04...
How can you guys be so mean... She is very nice, has not said a bad word to any of you, and you guys talk about her like she is a witch...
Have some concederation to her and what she has done...
How did you hear about the tour, when tickets go onsale, presale, new album, new singles, any new Moz news....

I met Julia outside the DC show in 04...
How can you guys be so mean... She is very nice, has not said a bad word to any of you, and you guys talk about her like she is a witch...
Have some concederation to her and what she has done...
How did you hear about the tour, when tickets go onsale, presale, new album, new singles, any new Moz news....

yes i understand your point.

but "consideration" is with "s" :rolleyes:

I stalk according to my financial means. I suppose Julia does the same. What can I say, lucky her. Although I wouldn't want to be in my early 50s (I assume that's her age from the pics etc) with my only life goal and priority being somebody elses career.
But if I fail miserably in achieving my goals, I'll definitely become the new Julia. That's if I have enough money and such...

Jerry Fatwell's biggest nemesis

TaliTubby.jpg

He'll always be remembered for his false accusations that Tinky-winky was homo trying to brainwash little kids into accepting the gay liberal agenda.

Last edited:
Somebody is goin to bann me so im going to delete all these pics.....at the end i still don't know who is JUlia and what does she does.....

What she does is follow Morrissey around. Being the editor of the True-to-You website is just part of the package. There's an entire mythology built up around her--she owns the only masters of some recording or another, she's the Best Friend on the Payroll, she's always allowed to the front of the crowd, she's the mother of Morrissey's love child; you get the picture.

As for how many shows she's attended, Passions notes that at the Drive-In Saturday concert (02/29/2000), she was at 150. Now add all the concerts that have taken place since then, and you have something like a brazillion shows.

What I want to know is how she supports herself financially.

correct my grammer with a big middle finger!!!

Only if you're clean, J'aime les ânes nettoient :D

bad-baby-finger.JPG

so, i corrected you?

ja ja ja you can't write correctly..ja ja ja go back to school then return to this forum.... ja ja ja

Last edited:
well yes of course. that's just a given. <---see, i did it that time!

Well done. I thought maybe your keyboard was still drunk from the booze you spilled on it the other night. :)

Although I wouldn't want to be in my early 50s (I assume that's her age from the pics etc)

hey, she's probably 35 years old but looks like she's in her 50's because she's heard "Suedehead" 500 times live.

hey, she's probably 35 years old but looks like she's in her 50's because she's heard "Suedehead" 500 times live.

old_lady.gif

she became rich by selling the only copy of The Smiths original demo "I Want A Boy For My Birthday/Suffer Little Children (Live)...after she found it in Morrissey's trash can...

Last edited:
so, i corrected you?

ja ja ja you can't write correctly..ja ja ja go back to school then return to this forum.... ja ja ja

untitled.jpg

What the hell is ja ja??
Stick GG's white glove up your ass...
ha ha...
I corrected you....

jaja=haha in spanish. you have been doubly corrected.

Robby, instead of drooling over that strange asian slut in the pic

You should come visit me and I'll introduce you to my roomate (cute 25y/o Asian).... who dances at a sleezy nightclub in Hollywood. Now that's we're no longer enemies, I wouldn't mind you having a go at her ;)
cool, i'll be down your way in july :p

oh and about me and my drinks...
i try not to go out and drink too often because i was at a club and somebody tried to pick my pocket...
a jerk with his friends piss drunk and laughing...

i turned around and grabbed his wrist. his friends were gathered round...
i studied tai chi for some years and practiced kicking a lot in front of the mirror those days...

there was a giant buddha in this club, we were standing in front of it in fact.

The guy pretended like he had not done anything and started looking at his friends confused that i had grabbed him so forcefully... he laughed but i twisted and he grabbed my fingers with his other hand and made like he was going to break them... pushed me... and then...
As if in slow motion, i watched in amazement as i jumped back and kicked every drink out of every hand in that circle of friends in one motion of the leg and one of the arm.

I then grabbed him by the shirt... took my wallet and pushed him into buddha.

I also almost got into similar trouble drinking another time when somebody got hurt...

i try to only have a glass of wine or two... not really really overdo it.
frankly, i thnk i am more compassionate and considerate of others... and more apt to cry... but not often, when i am fully aware of what is going on... not impaired by way too much alcohol...

so no, i am not the drunk crying type... at all.

I like your compassion and sweetness suparni. Better than being a cold-blooded, self-loathing, eating-disordered, coulter-loving, attention seeker. Sad that these folks exist. And why on these boards. Maybe the conservative hate radio forums would fit much better. Everyone on those thinks they are better than anyone else. OH, but they are the greatest of christians too :rolleyes: What a crock! If you are manorexic, having a doll that is not life like probably is only pushing you to be too thin. But hey...I say...go for it. don't eat anything for a few months, then you won't have any energy to post hateful coulter-wanna-be comments..........Wait..let me guess, "Typical liberal comment" right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom